on 29 November 2013
This hat is wonderful, it came very quickly, colour is as described, it comes down over the ears for colder weather and looks fabulous and of course the price is unbelievable! I would recommend it.
on 22 February 2014
Looking on the positive side the hat is very cosy & warm with a quilted lining & is made well enough but it is a bit loose on my head & very deep sided so it comes down over my eyes & to rectify this you have to tilt it backward & then you look like you are wearing some sort of comedy hat for a bet ! I guess I could wait for the next blizzard to come then nobody would notice or dog walking in the dark, unfortunately I wanted it to go with my lovely long brown coat for best & that's not gonna happen after looking in the mirror. The colour is also different from the picture, it looks a nice golden brown background to the leopard print pattern but in reality its a light beige so the black on the pattern is very stark & sticks out like a sore thumb. Sorry to be so negative but I was really looking forward to wearing this hat & I feel disappointed. It also took 9 days to arrive after the seller posted it, I think it has come from overseas.
on 29 July 2014
Would have been perfect if it had been* bigger*!! Unfortunately, in the West our head sizes are larger.. This may sound funny but its a fact worth remembering when producing for the western market..we are bigger than the average Chinese sizes, so, if marketing to this cliental, you must factor this in to your production planning or sales wi, l not recurr.
on 27 February 2015
Its as described and its a lovely warm hat. But I suspect it would not fit small heads very well, as my head isn't particularly small, but the hat does tend to fall into my eyes, hence I remedy this by folding the front slightly.
on 4 December 2014
Lovely product. Colour and fit brilliant better than expected. Been admired by friends and asked where I got it from.
Would recommend.
on 27 February 2014
I ordered this hat in grey to go with a new gray jacket I had bought. Hat came and right away I could see it was not very. I contacted the seller for a replacement and although they offered a discount for me to keep it then a further discount which I did accept I really didn't want a beige hat I wanted a very one. It just seemed easier to accept the discount that to keep sending emails back and forward. If you are not that fussed on the colour it is a very good hat for the money.
on 6 January 2015
very big in size but the seller is great in stead of returning them we came to an arrangement that suited us both
on 15 January 2014
I understand that it's just a matter of personal taste but for me it's one of those 'you get what you pay for' scenarios.

The other reviews looked good as did the picture so I bought this hat. However I'm disappointed - in my opinion it looks very cheap when it's on and I found it too big.

I can't return is as the cost of sending it back to China far exceeds the value of the refund.
on 15 February 2015
Really like this hat - it is nicely lined, very warm and looks good quality. A very good buy - thanks.
on 1 February 2015
the snow and biting winds have arrive in time to wear and toasty my ears and head