4.0 out of 5 stars My Christmas jumper
Order came earlier than I expected which I am pleased with! I have my first festive party this weekend & was concerned it wouldn't have arrived on time, but it has & fits perfect! Thank you :)
Published 18 months ago by Brebs

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay
Okay but disappointed that I received Size M/L when I ordered S/M. Can't be bothered to exchange it this close to Xmas so it'll have to do. Going by other reviews this is not the first time this has happened! Why offer a choice of size if you don't give people the size they've asked for? Why not just say "one size" if it is all that is available.
Published 17 months ago by Carolyn Reed

4.0 out of 5 stars My Christmas jumper, 28 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Oromiss Womens Ladies Knitted Christmas 2 Rudolph Reindeer Jumper Snow Festive Season Jumpers (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, 3 Mar. 2014
Bought this for my daughter who is the biggest harry potter fan, great price and will do nicly as a swap to her other one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very small!, 4 Jan. 2014
Ordered a size medium/large. Am a size 10 but this jumper was far too small. Looked like a kids jumper. Sent back for refund

1.0 out of 5 stars Itchy!, 19 Dec. 2013
This jumper is so itchy around the neck line I can't wear it, I guess it's going to a charity shop.
It's also really short.
The jumper arrived on time at least and I like the picture.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 9 Dec. 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Sizes very small, 9 Dec. 2013
I ordered a m/l which is supposed to be a 12/14. I normally fit into a 12 very comfortably but this jumper was tiny. I have given it to my 7 year old instead. Really disappointed

4.0 out of 5 stars Its a bit itchy but it's nice, 6 Dec. 2013
I ordered the red one, but a grey one arrived. I ordered a different size to what arrived too, but it still fitted ok and the grey one would have been my second choice, so wasn't too annoyed.
I'm quite sensitive to wool being itchy, so it wasn't surprising I found this very itchy, but with a shirt underneath it's just about bearable.
Other than that its very comfy and I like it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 24 Aug. 2014
A lovely christmas jumper and true to fit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 17 Jan. 2015
sizes way bigger than high street

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Oct. 2014