4.0 out of 5 stars One problem, it's too short for my skateboard.
It's useful for carrying my skateboard around when I go some far like school and I used it to bring my old skateboard to my friend at school.
Published 16 months ago by Vanessa Xu

1.0 out of 5 stars Small
I have 7.75 inch deck which doesn't fit in this bag. Don't buy it, just a waste of money. Easier to carry in your own hands
Published 12 months ago by Zhaslan

1.0 out of 5 stars Small, 31 Mar. 2014
This review is from: EZ Styles Extreme Sport Skateboard Bag Backpack Carry Case (Black) with helmet and accessory bag net (Misc.)

4.0 out of 5 stars One problem, it's too short for my skateboard., 6 Dec. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the buy, 19 Jan. 2015
Item arrived on time
Item was a lot thinner than I had expected but generally fine
Bought as a present so was not sure of board size didn't fit my fiancé regilaer board but did hold his cruiser

3.0 out of 5 stars ... I tried this for a penny board but wasn't great: / but i've managed to make it work ..., 28 Jan. 2015
Make sure you buy this for a long skateboard as I tried this for a penny board but wasn't great :/ but i've managed to make it work some how

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but watch the size., 29 Jan. 2015
Good quality but had to send it back as it was too small for my sons Skateboard. Check the size carefully.

4.0 out of 5 stars but easily, 7 April 2015
A bit small for our board, but easily adjusted

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Mar. 2015