5.0 out of 5 stars Great service and a top quality product
Published 20 months ago by aznboi.sl

3.0 out of 5 stars MediaDevil top of the game, just so hard to fit
I've got a few bits from MediaDevil, and they defiantly seem to produce top goods.

Unfortunately, both of the covers have just gone in the bin as I just can't get a clean fit. (not new to fitting screen protectors, but on the ipad it seems a different game altogether)

Have just wasted a few quid - not that I can blame the product for that...
Published on 13 April 2012 by Sam

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service and a top quality product, 27 Nov. 2013
This review is from: MediaDevil Apple iPad Air 1 (2013) / iPad Air 2 (2014) Screen Protector: Magicscreen Crystal Clear (Invisible) Edition - (2 x Protectors) (Personal Computers)
This screen protector is a must for those who want precise and crystal clear protection, the film is so accurate I took extra time to make sure it is perfectly aligned. Once I had finished applying it, I was stunned by how oblivious I was to it already. This screen protector is a little bit more costly than others out there, especially on the Amazon market but it's definitely worth it, especially as you get a spare one in case you fail the first time or any damage is done to the first one which I believe is amazing value.

As long as you follow the clear and simple instructions on the box you can't go wrong, however for extra great results, watch the video they suggest on an e-mail or the one noted on the box, it is perfect for controlling the placement of the screen protector and really helps getting it perfectly aligned. The installation was also successful as small microfibres and bits of dusts were easily removed and if any were left underneath (as long as they were small) did not cause huge bubbling and could easily be squeegeed away. Another advantage this screen protector has over cheaper alternatives (or more expensive ones) is the the clarity of the film, there is absolutely zero loss in quality and after a day or two will feel smoother than and more solid than the original glass, which personally for me makes me more confident in handling such a light and delicate device.

I also really appreciated the service offered by Mediadevil. A lovely welcome e-mail, some Maom sweets in the package and discounts on some of their newer products. Very lovely people. Sent them an e-mail thanking them for the product and they replied very kindly.

Highly recommend this product and the service they offer, I look forward to trying out their other products which have also received good reviews.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny!, 18 May 2011
T. Olson (UK) - See all my reviews
This is my second purchase from this supplier, the first was for the iPhone 4. With the iPhone protector I said that in my experience it was the best product of its type, and the iPad 2 protector continues that trend. The happy reality is that the iPad 2 is beautiful and only a really top notch protector would 'not' detract from that. This one is crystal clear as it says, so unless you peer really closely it is all but invisible. Beauty and protection all in one - or all in two since there are two in the pack. So, get yourself one BUT be prepared to read the instructions, and to go SLOWLY when applying the protector. There is even a helpful DVD on the company website if you need to visualise the actions first. On both gadgets I managed to achieve clear bubble free applications and it was worth the patience. Oh and you get sweeties! Overall I highly recommend the product from a company which provides great service. Exemplary, 5* all round.

5.0 out of 5 stars Once smitten, twice bought, 4 Jan. 2013
My it geek of a husband recently purchased an ipad mini and looked all over for a good screen protector - being unable to find a good quality one in France (where we live) I decided to check out stuff in the UK. Was looking at another brand of screen protectors on amazon.co.uk and saw a comment this guy made about media devil products so decided to try them out given all the excellent reviews on here (I always go by the reviews never the price).
Bought both the crystal clear (invisible x2) and matte clear (anti-glare x2)for ipad mini.
I gave them to my husband to apply - he failed to apply the invisible one twice cos for starters he tried to apply it on at night (lighting wasn't too good need to have eagle's vision - he doesn't wear glasses btw ;) and being a dustball that he is lol he trapped too much dust underneath when trying to reapply which became very visible on the screen. So that was scrapped! He then tried the matte clear managed to get it on properly cos you can sort of see the edges unlike the invisible. However he didn't like the "feel of the screen" (too much powdery substance coming off), too much noise when swiping finger over screen and the general aspect of the screen itself. I honestly have no complaints as I have a matte clear protection (anti finger prints etc) for my iphone which is about the same as the media devil matte clear which I bought for the ipad mini - I got used to the sounds, touch and aspect of my iphone's screen.
Everyone has their own likes/dislikes so don't let this review discourage you as I purchased excellent products and highly recommend pruchasing them. Value for money, that's why I purchased another pack of invisible cos my husband insisted on having another go and with the same product - and I know him, if he didn't like the product he wouldn't have asked me to buy more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome. Best around., 21 Nov. 2013
As the title says, this screen protector is awesome. I'm using it now and after a quick clean with some screen cleaner it feels identical to how the iPad Air screen did before fitting.

Fitting took minutes and using a little cleaning solution and the provided cloth I've ended up with a 100% perfect finish, so simple and no dust at all or pet hairs, the cloth does a amazing job at cleaning and keeping the dust away. Full instructions are provided, it's the easiest thing ever to do, just take your time. Prepare and concentrate.

You can only tell it's fitted by examining around the home button and the front facing camera. Wow what a product. If you some how manage to mess up, you get two.

5.0 out of 5 stars PATIENCE & PREPARATION IS THE KEY!!!, 22 Aug. 2012
This is the second time I have purchased screen protectors from MediaDevil, the first being for my iPhone 4s (I even used the spare screen protector for my iPhone which I cut to size and used for the LCD screen of my Nikon SLR and has been brilliant!).

Having recently purchased a new iPad and being hugely impressed with the MediaDevil screen protectors, it really was a no brainer in ordering this. I have read some of the critical reviews which quite fankly are totally unjustified. The simple fact is that if you CAREFULLY follow the instructions, are patient and ensure you are prepared, it really is straightforward.

Here is what I did;

1) Firstly, read the instructions! It may sound obvious but the main protector is sandwiched between two sheets of plastic (when positioned the yellow tab should be face down).

2) I took two high stools into a slightly steamed bathroom (helps minimise dust) which I used as a base to work from. I ensured that the surfaces were clean before I started.

3) I placed the new iPad on one of the stools (leaving the manufacturing plastic on the screen). Again this helped minimise dust.

4) I then wrapped some sellotape (sticky side exposed) around a pencil and cut with scissors (do not use your teeth or you will risk leaving residue on the iPad screen and/or protector).

5) I removed the screen protectors from the carboard sleeve but kept them both in the plastic bag. I removed the manufacturing plastic from the iPad and then cleaned the screen using the cloth provided. I removed one of the screen protectors from the plastic bag and immediately placed this on the iPad (again to minimise dust landing on the screen).

6) I then lined up the protector with the iPad and sellotaped a small section at the bottom of the protector to the iPad (this acts like a hinge and keeps it in place).

7) I then lifted the protector at the top using a small piece of sellotape and used a blower (often used by photographers) across the iPad screen and the protector before lowering the protector.

8) I slightly lifted the protector using sellotape and quickly pulled the yellow tab to remove the first sheet of plastic (do not hang about, you can sort the bubbles out later). I removed the sellotape at the bottom

9) There were a couple of bubbles with trapped dust so lifted the protector at the corners using sellotape and "dabbed" the affected area using the sellotape which I wrapped around the pencil to remove. If there are huge bubbles just quickly lift and carefully lower.

10) I used the MediaDevil card to gently push out any small bubbles that were near the edge.

11) I removed the top plastic sheet (one with blue tab) and removed any remaining bubbles near the edges using the cloth.

The best advice really is don't hang about! Ensure it is lined up and apply immediately. You can sort out any trapped dust and/or bubbles afterwards. Do not use your fingers to lift the protector or you will leave a mark on the iPad screen and/or protector. Instead use some sticky tape preferably sellotape which shouldn't leave any sticky residue.

If you follow the above it should be a piece of cake. Good luck!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional quality!, 14 Jun. 2011
Hi, I always have used Phonedevil's magic screen protectors for my iphones and now iPad2. They are exceptional quality and fitted exactly onto iphone/ipad - perfect cut on the edges. Hardly any finger print marks on the surface when use. Fingers can glide easily over the glossy and bright screen which makes very appealing to use. I bought another brand of ipad2 screen protector just before Magic Screen Protector for ipad2 came onto the market and paid 20 quid for one and wasn't as good. I found PhoneDevil from an ex-colleague since iPhone3G came out and we both using Magic Screen Protector on iphone4 and ipad2. I appreciate the quality of this product and just here to share with you all. Cheers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic Screen Protector - Magic Indeed!, 8 Aug. 2011
I've used several of the Media Devil screen protectors on a succession of iPods, iTouches, iPhones and now iPads. In my humble opinion these are the best screen protectors you can get for your expensive devices. When correctly fitted, they are, as the blurb claims, well-nigh invisible. They're not the cheapest protectors on the market, I admit, but then you invariably get what you pay for these days, and I've never been disappointed. Of course, it's wise to read the application instructions first (!) but if you do, and you follow them correctly, making sure ALL fluff, hair and dust is cleaned from the screen before application, then you rarely need the second protector that is generously provided in the package. I've always used the glossy ones, and so can't comment on the non-reflective verison, but have no reason to suspect that they are in any way inferior. It's a matter of choice. Lee T-J, Plymouth.

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased!, 31 July 2010
Mrs. H. Glanville (UK) - See all my reviews
This screen protector is amazing! Its so easy to put on thanks to the instructions, its completely invisible,and feels really smooth, making my new iPad a joy to use. The packaging it came in was beautifully presented, making the whole buying experience all the better! I look forward to using Phonedevil again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Product, 4 Dec. 2010
D. Ferard (UK) - See all my reviews
First of all, let me advise anyone reading these reviews to completely disregard the 1 and 2 star reviews. They have been almost invariably submitted by those who have not followed instructions properly - for anyone who is prepared to do things correctly, this is a 5 star product.

On with the review - this product is, admittedly, not going to fall onto your device. It requires time and effort to apply, and if inexperienced, you might well only succeed on getting the second one on - the first screen protector can, if you want, be considered a practice. But once on, the product works extremely well, and the Crystal Clear Edition does not diminish the beautifully clear screen clarity of the iPad, maintaining perfect touch responsiveness. It is significantly cheaper than other equivalent screen covers from more established brands - a brilliant product!

For the downsides, it does not help massively with fingerprints, which do remain an occasionally intrusive issue. However, it is no worse than without the case on - this is simply a shield, if you will, to protect the iPad, in order that you could even forget its presence, and enjoy an undamaged device. I have not yet experienced any faults such as dye leakage from the variety of cases I have tried.

Overall, very satisfied with this product, just as good as many more established brands but at a fraction of the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Company!, 22 Nov. 2012
At first I was rather apprehensive about spending a bit more than I planned but wanted a quality item as I have tried other cheaper screen protectors before and have never been happy with them. Item arrived sooner than expected, complimentarily sent first class which was a great bonus. Unfortunaly due to me being a perfectionist the first protector went into the bin due to not being lined up to my standards, however the second went on perfectly with no bubbles or bits of dust underneath! The screen protector is very clear and barely noticeable once applied so very happy and just hoping it stands the test of time. Great product and even better service so a very happy customer and will buy from them again!