5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing sound for the size and price of this item
Customer Video Review     Length:: 5:35 Mins
This speaker gives surprisingly good sound considering the price bracket it's in.

Clarity is very sharp on a wide variety of audio from songs, movies to general YouTube videos etc.

Bass reproduction isn't ground shaking but most importantly is distortion free and provides nice and clean sound.

Setup is as easy as...
Published 23 months ago by Mohammed Asif

3.0 out of 5 stars Very portable
This is the second one I have bought as liked the first very much . I bought first one for my grandson , it's great for him , tunes on his Mobil are clear and quiet loud. So decided o buy one myself to use with my iPad, I'm happy with it but the sound is not as good as the first one , its a little crackly, but don't be put off, it's proberly a one off , I should return it...
Published 18 months ago by Mrs. Ps Turley

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing sound for the size and price of this item, 18 Oct 2012
Length:: 5:35 Mins

Setup is as easy as any other Bluetooth device and range is sufficient.

Build quality is very impressive and would suggest that it should be in a higher price bracket when you take it out of the box and use if for the first time.

Overall considering price, quality of finish and product it's great value for money.

5-stars from me

5.0 out of 5 stars Good sound and very portable ..., 12 April 2013
GabeLogan (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I have other bluetooth speakers but wanted a small one to bring to work. Ordered this unit and it arrived on time.

Problem with bluetooth connection. It pairs as it should but the connection drops every now and again even when the connected phone is about 5 feet away from the speaker. This becomes worse when I try to touch the phone to change a song or change the volume. It looses the connection for about 1 to 3 seconds but reconnects again.

Before anyone comments about my phone, I have tried x2 Galaxy S3's and x2 Nexus 7's and the connection problem is the same, so I can safely say the speaker is faulty or has problem.
========================================

Edit 18/04/2013
I have contacted the seller and they sent me a replacement unit. I am happy to say that bluetooth problem has now gone.

What I like abouth this speaker:

confirmation beep/s when the speaker has entered pairing mode, when speaker is successfully paired, and when the and when it is unpaired.

10 hours of battery life as opposed to 5 hours on the Tecevo S10 which I also have.

The more universally used Micro usb port for charging against the mini usb port of the Tecevo S10

separate 3.5mm audio jack which is also universal, against the integrated port with USB with bespoke leads on the Tecevo S10

Sound quality is excellent, just like the Tecevo S10, but it is just a wee bit clinical, as opposed to the little punchy Tecevo S10, but this difference is really very very minimal you will not notice the difference when listening outdoors.

If you will ask me which one I like better, my answer will be this speaker due to the fact that battery lasts longer and I can use my phone charger with it. Aslo there is no loud hissing sound on this unit compared to the Tecevo S10. I have tested two of the SW100, and 3 units on the Tecevo S10, and the S10 had loud hissing on all of them.

SOLID 5 stars !!!

Please also read my review on the Tecevo S10, I gave it 3.5 stars - http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B00A4DBJQM/ref=cm_cr_pr_hist_4?ie=UTF8&filterBy=addFourStar&showViewpoints=0

I will post pics of the speakers later...

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Product in manufacture and sound!, 14 Jan 2013
I was sceptical about some of the rave reviews of this product, but having bought one I can only join the ravers!

The packaging is substantial and looks good, the speakerSD SoundWave SW100 Rechargable Portable Bluetooth Speaker is heavy for it's size, and that too looks good.

Straight out of the box, without first charging, it connected to both my Galaxy S3 and my iPod Touch without any problem.

The sound quality for such a small speaker is amazing, and I can't wait to pack something so small to have brilliant sound whilst on holiday!

I fully and wholly recommend this product in all respects.

Just in passing - I am 72, and at that "grumpy" stage of life - so to find something as good as this to take my time to write about is a bit of a wonder!!

The seller shipped the goods very quickly too - so everything in my humble opinion is just tickety-boo!!!

Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars *** AUDIO TEST SAMPLES *** (plus some more info!), 5 Aug 2014
Length:: 7:47 Mins

I've put together a quick video so you can get an idea of the audio quality of this speaker. Stick some headphones on if you're on a laptop/mobile and hit play for a quick overview and 3 tests or read on for the normal review...

(Audio test starts at 3 mins 30 secs)

OVERALL VERDICT

A well made, robust and stylish little speaker with many premium features at a very low price point. Excellent audio quality for the price and it comes with decent accessories. Battery life is just about as claimed and the bluetooth setup is quick and painless.

IN THE BOX

3.5mm jack (male to male)
MicroUSB cable
Non slip mat
Speaker itself

BUILD QUALITY

Excellent. That's all I can say really, it's brushed aluminium shell is lightweight, stylish and strong and the speaker grill is very robust meaning I'd have no qualms throwing this in a bag with other bits and bobs.

The rubber foot on the bottom provides built in non-slip for extra security which is a nice touch. The switches are positive, the little light isn't too annoying and everything has a nice feel of 'attention to detail'.

BATTERY LIFE

I'm generally getting the claimed performance. Standby lasts ages, I've not actually managed to run it out by just leaving it though I get about 8-10 hours playback when in use over Bluetooth. Charging is quick (a couple hours).

BLUETOOTH

This has connected to a windows desktop, MacBook Pro, Nexus 5, iPhone 4s and 5s, iPad Retina and Nexus 7 (not all mine!) without any problems whatsoever. The only thing to watch out for it that when switching from one device to another you may need to make sure that the 'old' device is disconnected and Bluetooth is off, particularly on a MacBook as sometimes devices say they're disconnected but actually 'hold on' to the connection and won't let the speaker pair to a new device.

AUDIO QUALITY

You can hear for yourself in the video but for those unable to watch it the quality AT THIS PRICE POINT is incredible. Remember, that's at this price point. More money will get you much smoother and richer bass and greater clarity all round but for this price then you are getting a very very very good product.

Bass response won't blow you away like a large speaker would but equally for it's size it's an very impressive output. It's much better than any of the speakers built in to a mobile device/tablet or laptop and the greater volume output makes this great for outdoor parties, trips to the beach, picnics, BBQ's festivals or whatever.

5.0 out of 5 stars 1st impressions - Brilliant!, 5 April 2014
A mate in work brought one of these into work and we played with it for a while, pairing it to various phones and playing a wide variety of music through it. I was so impressed I bought one! Many have said how clear it is and that the bass is good for it's size but not window rattling etc. I would agree with these reviews but would like to add that as far as the bass goes, it may not be earth shattering but it is VERY tuneful - it is great to hear something like this that can discern the difference between a bass guitar and kick drums, most just have a low frequency grumble where as the bass on this really does play tunes. The story doesn't end there though because you can easily hear every detail right through the frequency range - it's very easy to pick out individual instruments in the mix like low level rhythm guitars and quiet backing vocals and percussion gadgets. As you may have guessed, I'm a bit of an audiophile and this thing has truly impressed the hell out of me! Okay it isn't going to replace your hi-fi system but for casual listening in the kitchen or the bathroom etcetera, it is just fantastic. I can't rave about it enough!

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy little speaker, 22 Oct 2013
Had it delivered to work, only took a few minutes to set up so can now listen to my tunes on the go,nice and loud without distortion. Handy little storage box as well-

4.0 out of 5 stars sounds good, looks great, 19 May 2013
Really pleased with this - gives a much needed boost to my phone's speaker. The hands free functionality is an added bonus.

5.0 out of 5 stars I see why people are pleased with this, 26 Nov 2012
M Watson (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I received my speaker today, I am generally skeptical with bluetooth gadgets.
I also did not think that the sound would be as good as people said, so I unboxed and charged my device, as I am an impatient person I thought I would see if it would work while charging - it does! Happy days, first star :)
I then went to pair it with my Samsung S3 and it was a very smooth easy process second star.
Then it was the music test, as I have a very 'eclectic' taste in music and so I put it to test on various tracks, it came through with flying colours and no distortion at the top level, plus volume control was via the phone so i did not have to fiddle with much - 3rd star.
By this point I had forgotten it was a hands free device so all of a sudden I was cut short the music and a very loud tone which sounds a little like a cut from star wars or something, very short 2 second boost which notifies you that you have a call, I answered the call and the person had no idea I was on handsfree and the clarity was good. - 4 stars
Charging is quick - only a couple hours and connects to everything apart from my bluetooth adapter for my ipod but that is what the line in is for I guess.
I give it a full 5 stars.
Great product - my other half even loves it and so we have ordered another one.
Great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Was concerned when I saw the size but..., 24 April 2014
...wow this thing produces amazing sound. The clarity is unbelievable, the bass is decent for the size of the speaker but if your taste in music is heavy on the bass maybe you'll be a bit disappointed. It's super easy to use, just hold the button for 3-4 seconds to pair with your phone or tablet etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic little speaker, 28 Dec 2012
When I first opened the box,my initial thoughts were its too small to produce such a great sound.
The high range,middles,and bass sound very good,the bass is not earth shattering,but enough to get a good tone from whatever music,or movies you play using it.Its far superior than the one installed on an IPad,which is the main reason I bought it.bluetooth connectivity is very easy,it also has a built in mic,which can be used in a car.pairing to another Bluetooth device is very simple.
It sounds so good,I bought a second one.it comes with a rubber mat ,which absorbs any bass and directs it out of the speaker.For the price,you cannot go wrong,and have no hesitation recommending it to anyone.
Great value for money.Go ahead and treat yourself.