on 21 February 2014
Generally a good PC for the price purchased (on a deal of the day) however still haven't got the USB 3 connections in the back to work, so have put in a PCI card with an additional 5, also there is no card reader, a bit odd for a modern PC and given there is no space for an extra interface in the front leads you to needing a separate card reader. I have also put in my own graphics card but due to the size of the heatsink I can't use one of the 2 PCI expansion slots ( my bad I know hence still the 4 stars)
on 26 March 2014
Although the casing seems a bit flimsy the actual PC is extremely good. It is very fast and surprisingly quiet. So far i can honestly say that this purchase is very good value for money.
on 25 April 2014
Very fast. It was easy to set up, I had it up and running within minutes of unpacking it. I found Windows 8.1 easy to cope with and much better than some reviews would have you believe.
on 10 February 2014
Very good quick computer. Does exactly what I need it to do. Easy to get up and running when received.
on 14 July 2014
very impressed at value for money and am finding windows 8.1 is growing on me. The computer is fast and this makes the experience of booting up and surfing very pleasing indeed.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 June 2014
Fast start up quiet and had no problems aesthetically pleasing jet black glossy finish. Windows 8.1 is fine by me after using windows 7 for a few years.
on 3 January 2015
great buy although it was abit ahead of my brain with windows 8.1 I givern myself time to understand beginning to catch up now another great purchase
on 8 July 2014
No complaints at all except that the eject button for the CDROM is difficult to operate, especially if the computer is underneath a desk.
on 12 August 2014
Performs as specified
on 18 October 2015
Robust. Well made. Excellent value. Good looking. Recommended. I have had this a while and no problems at all