5.0 out of 5 stars Better than official version?
I just bought my first iPad and was looking for a protector/cover.
After having looked at my friends apple version I wasnt too impressed that it didn't stand up too well , after reading some reviews on Amazon I decided to try this version for 2 main reasons

Firstly it was reviewed as being able to prop up very well and secondly
It was an awful lot...
Published on 31 May 2012 by marky1888

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value but not the best cover.
Great value and extras in this deal. The cover could be made better as the pad slips from the stand. It is made to a cost so if you don't expect a rolls Royce cover you won't be disappointed.
Published 10 months ago by Kiwipaul

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than official version?, 31 May 2012
I just bought my first iPad and was looking for a protector/cover.

Firstly it was reviewed as being able to prop up very well and secondly
It was an awful lot cheaper than the official version .

I received it very quickly and it's even better than I expected , IMO it gives better wrap around protection than the official version and does exactly what it's supposed to do.

For those that have to have Apple brand then buy the official version , for anyone else consider buying this one instead , I did and I'm glad I did.

Only downside is that it's only available in a limited number of colours ..... But didn't cause me a problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars iPad air cover, 5 Dec. 2013
Absolutely amazing value for money recommend it to anyone extremely good quality what more can I say Buy one today

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, 4 Dec. 2013
This is an excellent buy. Good quality for the price. Able to use 360 degrees. Landscape or portrait.
Definitely recommend to my friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case and screen protector!, 18 Oct. 2012
TotallydubbedHD "Tech Reviewer" (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Package contents: faux leather case and screen protector.

Initially I was a bit sceptic about the £8 case with screen protector, given that I have a leather case
for my iPad worth £50 and the Apple case for £24.99 as comparison.

Upon first inspection of the case I realized that it functions exactly like the thin version iPad 1 case from Apple. The cases are identical with a few small differences. The case I tested is for the third generation iPad, so naturally it has a hole in the back for the camera. Since it's a Gen 3 case, the manufacturer has also incorporated some sort of magnetic sheet in the font cover, to work with the iPad's auto screen on/off function which is absolutely great!
The last difference is that this case can actually stand vertical on a desk without wobbling, unlike the Apple equivalent which is highly unstable in a vertical position. Since the first small part of the folding front flap is almost twice the width of Apple's case it stands firm when placed horizontally on the desk or even when it's on your belly when slouching on the couch. Apple's case just falls over with the slightest touch.

The case did, at first, feel be a bit stiff and the faux leather felt well very 'faux', but after about 1 week of constant use, the faux leather transformed into something that feels almost like it came off a calves back rather than a big roll in a factory! The case seems to wear in so well, that the material completely changes and the surface becomes soft and luxurious to the touch, similar to my £50 case.
Inside the case, its fitted with a soft suede type of material which does attract a bit of dust but keeps the iPad firm in place and more so away from getting scratched.

Once the screen protector was fitted I tested the response and glare. The protective film does not,
in any way, reduce response or viewing comfort. I tested a few drawing apps with finger and capacitative pencils, and felt no negative difference at all. There is no glare or ripple effect like with some other similar screen protectors available out there.

Overall my verdict is 10/10 and a definite buy for anyone wanting a good looking and well made case, including protector for a tiny price. More so, the case comes in so many different colours that it makes it great to choose which suits you best.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ipad air rotating case, 5 Jan. 2014
A great item at a cheap price. I ordered one of these for my new ipad air and didn't want to pay apple's prices. I am really happy with the product. It looks just the same as apple's and works just as well andat a fraction of the price. Fits perfectly and protects it well without losing the air's sense of style or slim qualities. Would definitely buy another.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value but not the best cover., 20 Mar. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars the costume service is excellent. the cover fits my iPad well, 11 Oct. 2014
The colour is different from the picture. I ordered the blue one, but it's dark blue.thats why I rate it four stars.the costume service is excellent.the cover fits my iPad well.

3.0 out of 5 stars ... the end of 2013 and thought it was a good cover. But the edging started coming off after ..., 24 Aug. 2014
Bought this at the end of 2013 and thought it was a good cover. But the edging started coming off after 4 months and now the material is peeling off the backing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 5 Jan. 2014
Bought this case for my wife's new ipad air and it fits great looks great and is great value. Think I will get one for myself.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for the price but not high end, 27 Oct. 2014
A. M. France (UK) - See all my reviews
Considering this is supposed to be a £35 product I would be outraged if I had paid the full price.

For the value for money it is OK, item seems and looks cheap and flimsy. Groves for the ipad to stand on are too shallow and it falls over. Very little protection and is really only for use as a cover. No screen protector which I would of expected from the price.
Overall it will do for a short term but I will look for a better high end cover.