I bought these as a bit of a joke for a friend who seems to want to eat everything with chop-sticks.

The chop sticks themselves are light-weight and when assembled are a good size and well balanced. They screw together easily and likewise come apart as easily.

The case they came in is reasonable enough, it simply clips together and pulls apart. However, mine came in a very girly looking purple case and not aluminium as described. In fact, when I opened the package up I thought I had been sent a feminine hygiene product holder! The advert at the time of buying them said the colour would be like the picture (silver). Whilst that added to the joke element of these I don't think the colour will be to everyone's liking.

Good value for money, but you will have to wait for these to ship from Hong Kong, so check delivery dates if buying these as a gift.

Bottom line. Well made, good construction, good price, not a bad purchase.
on 17 November 2014
These are a nice set of cutlery for Chinese or South East Asian food. Note that there is no knife. The spoon and fork are pressed steel. The chopsticks are joined in the middle via screw threads. This is not very well engineered but do fit together with a little 'brute force'.They fit nicely into the container, although there is some rattling. The spoon and fork are about 14cm/5.5 inches long and the chopsticks are 22.5cm/9 inches long. The container is 15cm/6 inches long.
Let's be honest... They are not fine dining material, but would be great for picnics or keeping at work for lunchtime.
on 31 March 2014
These are good value, well made and screw together nicely. The container looks like a glasses case which is OK but they do rattle. A little padding would fix this.
on 19 April 2014
I have to admit it is a handy and more sanitary way to have chopsticks if going abroad or worried about germs ect BUT the tip of the chopsticks i personally find difficult to pick up food compared to the common wooden chopsticks and find the join can become a little loose.
on 6 May 2015
Not sure it's steel, really really tiny. Knife bent on cold butter and spoon bent on porridge.

Fork is..well it stabs a sausage but won't hold it.

Chopsticks are pretty cool, if it was guaranteed steel I would probably kebab with them as well.
on 14 April 2016
The product is good in itself, however, it came mismached. In our set we had three bottoms and only one top and the chopstick cannot be used because of that.
on 31 July 2015
Received this travel cutlery kit [well within the delivery E.TA.], in a opulent deep Red colour.
It's ultra compact, well crafted, complete and surprisingly good Stainless Steel quality.
When opening the lid to view the contents, it always brings a smile to the face.
As it's such an ingenious little idea...
Everything one requires for say, a light meal on the go, is included -
i.e., there's a mini Fork, Knife, Spoon & a pair of screw-on Chopsticks.
Would certainly buy again.
on 7 September 2015
I must say this was a very quick delivery, I'm impressed. I did find that with the Knife, Fork, Spoon and Chop sticks in this compact container, it was a little tight getting them out. But I'd really brought them for Chop sticks, the K.F.S. was a bonus even though I could of ordered Chop sticks by themselves, I found that the K.F.S. will come in handy for my lunch box.
P.S.
If you haven't worked it out K.F.S. was abbreviated from Knife, Fork and Spoon.
A useful to have set of screw together chop-sticks that come in an aluminium case ... Very handy to slip into a briefcase or overnight bag, and also slim enough to put in a jacket pocket when going out.

I'm not a great fan of bamboo chopstick that you often get in restaurants, and for hygiene reasons I prefer to have my own.

Robust enough to last for years ... as long as I remember to bring them back from my meals out
on 18 January 2015
The cutlery is very small and it came in a pink case .when I looked at the item it was a silver case