on 24 May 2013
Bought this for college to carry all my A4 folders, it works brilliantly and still looks good. Only problem is when it is full the two flap does not always protect the whole contents from rain.
on 23 September 2013
I love the material and the foxes are so cute! Also, really spacious inside and all the compartments are really handy. It's really good quality and I would definitely buy a bag like this in the future :)
on 1 November 2013
Fab rucksack - good bag for the price - my daughter is very pleased and great for hiking books to school
on 3 November 2013
Bought for our daughter for school. Big enough for day to day school items and she loves it. Delivered quickly and looks just as shown. Have just ordered another one!
on 1 March 2014
I needed a new bag for work after my previous bag developed a huge hole in it.

When the bag arrived, it was better than I had hoped. It is very comfortable to wear, and the straps are relatively easy to adjust. It has a small zip up pocket inside, and another small open pocket which is perfect for my keys. In the main compartment I can fit in a change of clothes, my lunchbox, and a drinks bottle in it with room to spare. The front and side pockets are perfect for smaller items.

I have had this bag for a little while now, and I cannot fault it. Very happy with it :).
on 31 July 2014
I ordered the green aztec print bag and I am very pleased with it, it is surprisingly roomy and easily fits A4 folders, textbooks and notebooks along with all of my other school supplies. I have had experiences in the past of ordering bags from amazon where they don't actually look particularly like the picture show - especially colour wise, so I was wary, but this bag looks exactly like the pictures. It was also delivered before the estimated delivery date - ordered on the Monday evening, came on the Thursday morning. I have not used it much yet so I do not know if it is durable but It is a very nice bag and much more than you would expect for that price!
on 22 February 2016
I have had bags like this in the past and they have been rubbish but this one isn't ! The straps haven't fallen apart even when its been really full, the draw string at the top stays in place, the buckle however isn't a buckle its actually a popper but it doesn't burst open all the time like other bags. The pockets on the outside are great though again the buckles are display only, their actually poppers and velcro. Its a really nice looking bag and it survived as hand luggage on my latest holiday
on 15 April 2014
brought this for my wife to use on a 4 day away to rome later this year good size as a carry on flight light weight she can fit all her clothes needed for days away used with my flight bag eliminates the need for hold luggage so quick run threw airport very pleased with it . little bit of negative is straps might be bit flimsy have to wait and see
on 8 March 2014
Girls backs are less about practicality and more a personal statement for school. Centre pocket is a good size and fits books well. Front pocket not so generous and just about fits a drinks bottle. Side pockets are teeny tiny and might just fit a phone or lipstick snugly. But it says what she wants to say!!!!
on 28 February 2016
I bought this for my teenage daughter for school. I was a little disappointed with the colour - I ordered the 'purple aztec' and the picture looked like a nice deep purple main colour, but the actual bag is paler and pinker. The bag is large enough for an A4 folder and some books, and has some useful pockets.
The straps are very plasticky and stiff, and it's difficult to close the drawstring as the plastic cord is very stiff. It's OK, and just about works as a school bag, but the cheap-looking brown plastic straps and trim spoil the appearance, and it tends to sag open due to the stiff plastic drawstring. Woven straps and a fabric drawstring would make this a much nicer bag.
Update: the bag lasted 6 months of daily school use. It did get very heavily loaded with books and folders and coped quite well, but the small zipped inside poclet struggled to hold phone, keys, purse etc. and the lining ripped under the stain. The straps were also uncomfortable when the bag was heavy, digging into shoulders. We've replaced it with a similar sized bag with wider padded shoulder straps, and better inside pockets for valuables.