Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.99

on 8 May 2014
I have to say that this true story of a couple that are haunted by someone or something keeps you on your toes. Once I read the first page I was hooked and had to finish the book in one night. I must say that reading this alone in bed does make you feel is anyone watching you? This has to be one of the best paranormal books I've read , and I believe to be a true account of a couples sad ghostly nightmare.
on 10 May 2015
A truly chilling and very human account of a relationship collapse in the context of a haunting! It feels true. If so, the people involved have experienced something here that we all need to think of, are there forces that thrive on conflict? Who knows.... there is some very disturbing imagary here and it left me very thoughtful and chilled. Good job GL Davies, I'm trying "Ghost sex" next, hopefully not literally!
on 4 December 2013
A most compelling and chilling account for sceptics and believer's alike of the unfortunate occurrences for a young couple in their first house. An emotional account of what should've been blissful beginning's but turned into a nightmare.
A well recommended read!
on 30 August 2014
I started reading this book during the night, having read so many books about the paranormal and enjoying them but not being scared by them in anyway, I thought this book would be the same.
It Scared The Bejeezers Out Of Me!!!
I had to put it down, I was too scared to read another word.
I didn't get a moments sleep that night, I turned all the lights on, closed my bedroom door - terrified Id see something in the hall and still couldn't sleep.
Whether you believe the account or not this is a riveting read, it tells the story, plainly and to the point, of a couple who endure months of terror in a haunted house. The things that happened to them were truly terrifying and because there account was not in anyway like a Hollywood production, I personally can see no reason to disbelieve this poor couple, providing of course that these two people really exist and are not created from the imagination of an author who tells a damn good ghost story!
Either way it's terrifying, you won't be disappointed if you're looking for a really scary read.
on 3 August 2015
Was nicely written. Was expecting more. Pleased I didn't buy it. Worth reading if you have kindle prime. Short book so easily read for a night time read.
on 25 March 2016
This book is not scarey in the slightest , but interesting all the same , instead of being scared , I was sorry , for the couple concerned , as there relationship deteriorated . I have close links with H'west in Pembrokshire , must have passed this house dozens of times .
Good read , I enjoyed it , short , but these things normally are.
on 2 July 2015
This book is excellent! I thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish. Even if you're not an avid paranormal fan you should enjoy this read. I really felt for the couple they sure went through the mill! I am looking forward to reading the more sinister "ghost sex violation" now. Definite thumbs up, go for it!!!!
on 29 September 2015
As a investigator myself a lot rings true with spirits seeking attention . A dominant spirit and a protective spirit . I have come across these and it seems this couple had all three under one roof I feel for them . Thank you for allowing us to read your experience
on 6 May 2015
This is a truly enthralling and chilling account of a haunting in the worst sense of the word. The couple wanted a happy home but that was never to be. Read this book and experience a Horror beyond any Hollywood creation.
on 29 January 2014
I found this quite a gripping story all the more credible by the people concerned wanting no publicity. I could not put down the book until I had finished it.