on 16 July 2014
Well these lasted me first year at university. Not the best speakers in the world but for the price they do a nice job and despite some people getting issues mine lasted and still does a good job. I killed the bass within a week of owning it but that is my fault for playing deep house as loud as I could from speakers that for the price were never going to survive such a demand. I could not turn it up and down in terms of volume but I could do so from phone or laptop when plugged in so was not a issue for me. The bluetooth worked well and has a good distance to it. Sound quality is good and for the price very good but if you are looking for very good lasting quality and bass spend couple of more pounds and get a more costly speaker. Battery life lasted a good amount of time and if it died just plug it in and the second you turn in back on it works same as normal. One thing that did annoy me was no auto turn off at all if was not in use and you forgot to turn it off. To many times I would have it turned on just before I went to sleep and wake up and notice the battery has died and had to have it plugged in to laptop. Charge time is good as well does not take too long and does not drain laptop too much when playing and charging through it.

Pro
- for price it is very good
-last a long time (even if the bass does not)
- sounds quality is good for price
-Good battery life and very easy to carry around
-can charge on a Nokia (910), black berry and PS4 (controller).. and any thing that uses that size charger - this can be useful around a friends house if you did not bring charger
-Cheap but well built

Con
-Not able to turn up and down from the buttons had to go on device to do so
-Despite the sound lasting for a long time and quality not going to bad this is not meant to be put through much demand and can tell its made for a day out and not parties or nights in
-No auto turn off and the light that said it was off or on was not the best (on a note if you do struggle with it, it makes a clear noise when it turns on)
-Could of been a tiny bit louder but for price was not expecting much
on 7 February 2014
Got the bluetooth speaker to support the tablet bought for the wife for Christmas. Easy to set up and works really well. She can now watch films and listen to music anywhere in the house.
Great value for money, seems really well made.
on 31 March 2014
Got this to play the audio from a tablet which I'm mounting to the back of my headrest in the car to keep my son entertained on a long journey, he's almost 3 but won't keep headphones on!

It's tiny and light weight, easily fits into a jacket pocket, although it's slightly lacking in bass, which isn't surprising given the size, it's actually surprisingly loud and clear, and connecting via bluetooth was a doddle.

I'd previously looked at some much more expensive portable bluetooth speakers, but I'm now glad that I saved my money as this is great and only £14.99, it even comes with a lead to connect non-bluetooth devices to it's 3.5mm input and a micro usb - usb charging lead.

For some reason the sound did breakup a little for the first few seconds of playing audio via BT from my iPhone, and did the same when I was downloading a song from itunes at the same time as playing another track, but after 10 seconds or so it then played fine.
on 7 January 2015
I don't usually bother writing reviews anymore, but I feel I need to raise my views on this product. As a bluetooth speaker, it works fine - nothing to write home about, but it provides a decent quality sound with good levels of depth and clarity. The range is rather short, but for me that is not a big issue.

My main issue is the absolutely ridiculous bloody voiceover woman who is impossible to silence. Every time you switch the speakers on, a foreign woman shouts at you, at the highest possible volume; which cannot be turned off. Additionally, every four bloody minutes, another woman shouts at you telling you to plug the speakers into the charger. If these voices could be switched off or at least lowered in volume, I would have given this product the full 5 stars.

If I wanted a woman shouting at me every five minutes, I'd go and sit with my mother,
on 24 March 2014
Pretty much everything has been said about this great little speaker. Sure the user guide is truly appalling - a computer generated translation rather then the product of an English speaker; but I didn't even try to read it until I was listening to the music. Switch it on, search for Bluetooth devices on the source machine, pair it and off you go!

A very good dynamic range (to the human ear as opposed to scientific measurements) and if you face the speaker into a corner or wall then the bass really belies the size. It has a nice feel to it and is also nicely packaged and finished. For once a purchase that fulfills the promise. Highly recommended.
on 3 March 2014
This item might be small but it packs a punch.....easy to set up and connect to....worth every penny....delievered quick aswell...will def be ordering another one for xmas/birthday presents....
on 6 November 2014
Looks like I've received a faulty one. Power button does not turn the device off, I have to keep it on charge or it just beeps constantly. The volume keys skip tracks or restart the song, they do not turn the volume up or down, the sound distorts at random at any volume level, and finally i contacted the seller with no reply, so gone through Amazon for a refund. I order lots from Amazon and this is by far the worst rating I have ever given an item. Like I said I might have just received a dodgy one.
on 15 May 2014
Received today. Quicker than expected. Not a bad looking thing. I like the front grille, but not so much the geometric holes around the tops and sides. Inspite of looking at the images online, it was a bit smaller and thinner than I was expecting, but in terms of holiday luggage that's not bad thing. Did take a while to connect to phone. Now to the important bit.
Is it hi-fi? No. BUT did it cost leass than 7% of my budget fronts and sub? Yes. Is it 14x worse? No. Can I stick it my jacket pocket for a picnic? Yes.
Is the soundstage as big as a stage? No. BUT does it sound like it's coming from something much bigger than a dictaphone? You bet.
The bass doesn't make your ribcage vibrate, but for the price and the size, it's very impressive. Even when I cranked it up to full volume, I didn't detect any distortion, and the balance between treble, mid-range and (relative) bass remained equal. Sound separation was very good.

When travelling, I have previously used X-mini I speakers, but they required a jack connection. With this BT beauty, you get much greater flexibility, and IMHO, a better sound.
Pros:
Size
Overall sound (for size)
Clarity
Bluetooth
Price

Cons:
Relative lack of bass, but for the price, you really cannot complain.
on 27 April 2014
i am very impressed with this great little speaker. fantastic sound quality. links to all devices very easily. battery life isnt fantastic, but charges up via usb very quickly. love that i can plug it into my portable cd player using the jack lead included in the set. i still have old school music....actual hard copy CD's!!! makes it sound like an amazing sound system. fantastic price, well worth a buy!!!
on 7 November 2014
Charger provided didn't charge it properly, luckily I had the same connection for my headphones and managed to eventually charge it using that. But even now charged it's really distorted and keeps jumping. I think there's something wrong with the connection but it can't be my phone because that works perfectly with my bluetooth headphones. Really not impressed