4.0 out of 5 stars Dress
First of all I really loved this dress, once I put it on. When it arrived it looked kinda cheap and I was sure I was gonna send it back but like I said once it was on, it looked really great. I knocked a star off because it arrived marked and really smelt. I obviously washed it first before tring it on. Packaging was noting special but did arrive in good time

I...
Published 8 months ago by Sarah

1.0 out of 5 stars Shapeless dress
A skimpy dress..Shapeless,poor quality material ..Not a dress to wear if your going somewhere special!
Badly creased when it arrived..
Published 4 months ago by Linda

4.0 out of 5 stars Dress, 29 July 2013

I would buy another again, however if it again arrived dirty and smelly I would make a complaint

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy stretchy dress, 7 Aug 2013
The dress arrived today, I tried it on and it looks great on me. Very flattening to my shape and is comfortable to wear. Not too sure why some reviews said its smelly, mine smells ok. But is truth you have to wear either a seamless underwear or a G-string under the dress as the material is quite thin. I will definitely buy another one in a different colour once its passed the washing test.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Nice, 19 Jun 2013
Bought the Royal Blue colour, its gorgeous, just like the colour in the picture. I'm a 12, the 10-12 fit perfect. Very comfy, flattering fit. The material is a little thin, bought a full slip to go under, it smoothed out the lines that showed on the back. Not a dress for special occasion but smart casual. Really like it, looking at getting other colours now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this dress, 16 July 2013
Looks really good on, really good if your worried about your belly as it hides it really well, you do need to wear seamless knickers though!

1.0 out of 5 stars Shapeless dress, 28 Nov 2013
Badly creased when it arrived..

4.0 out of 5 stars nice dress, 30 July 2013
lovely style dress its a bit thin though but seems to wash well i might get it in more colours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great summer dress, 14 Feb 2014
Great dress for everyday summer wear. It's a very comfortable fit and would love to purchase it in another colour

3.0 out of 5 stars Bright dress, 21 Aug 2013
This item arrived quickly. expected it to have a bit more structure, but once i put it on, it was quite flattering. Oh by the way the blue is quite bright.

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeus, 25 July 2013
very nice dress.. I didnt expect to fit me so well. I bought it in red and am thinking to buy other colours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these dresses!, 24 July 2013
I bought one of these for work for summer in light blue in a 10/12. It was delivered early and fits pretty much as shown on the model. I love it! I'm 5'6 and it comes to just on my knee. The top is not as low as it looks in the photo. My sister tried it and it looks as good on her smaller bust as it did on my fuller one. The other reviews made out that the material is cheap, which it probably is, but doesn't seem it. It's has a stretchy breathable cottony feel. Anyway, its such a bargain that I've ordered another in light green.

ARRAY(0xa834ae7c)