5.0 out of 5 stars A very good buy!
Published 5 months ago by Paul Madge

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice product
The Black and Tan case is very tactile. It gives the iPad perfect protection. I wasn't able to use the screen cover as I couldn't lay it without the air bubbles. But the case is excellent
Published 4 months ago by kevan sercombe

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good buy!, 28 Mar 2014
Paul Madge (Uk) - See all my reviews
This iPad Air case from Mofred represents excellent value for money - it looks far more expensive than it is. The dark outer cover and tan interior give it a sophisticated appearance plus, there's the added value of a slim outer pocket which is ideal for storing the odd spreadsheet etc for a presentation. I have found the fit to be very good on the iPad Air - the device is well protected and access to the controls and camera, charging socket etc. is easy.

I often use my iPad to share information round a board table etc. and the stand is ideal especially as you have a choice of angle. The other aspect I like is that outer surface of this case isn't glossy - its matt finish makes the case far less likely to slip out of your hand or slide off a table. I also like the fact that there is no tab to keep doing up and undoing - in my view, this doesn't detract from the level of protection on offer. The case also incorporates a magnetic sleep/wake function which works effectively too.

I compared this case to others in a major retailer this afternoon, and I have to say it is only around a third the cost of comparable models. From what I can see this wins hands down - the quality is just as good as the others - only the price tag is less. This case isn't garish like many others - it actually looks business-like and sophisticated plus my version included a screen protector and stylus.

This case is well designed and made plus, it undercuts the competition by a considerable margin - I like it a lot. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Forget The Rest - Get This One !, 19 Aug 2014
A. Camilleri - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
With new iPad cases are hitting the market every other day it can be quite a daunting task to choose a good quality yet cost effective offering.

Mofred have done a great job with this premium quality case! Apart from offering optimal protection for your investment it really looks the business, sporting a very executive and classy looking design. The materials used are top notch and only found on cases which cost much more.

The matt leather finish, reminiscent of the Apple case, combined with the beige interior make for a lovely case. And the very handy side pouch means that you can carry documents on the go. Foolscap size papers understandably need to be folded, whilst A5 sheets will fit in easily.

Three strips along the cover will provide firm and optimal viewing according to your preference. Simple yet very effective.

I do find this case so functional, stylish, sturdy and amazing value, and can honestly recommend it to anyone seeking a premium case.

As with all their products Mofred offer 100% Refund if not 100% Satisfied. They do not come much better, especially when factoring in the price!

Definitely a well earned 5 star rating

5.0 out of 5 stars THE cover for your iPad Air., 11 July 2014
Like most of us I guess I do research and read the product reviews before buying.
In my opinion if you want to fully protect your new iPad Air this is the cover to get.
It's stylish ,practical,great value for money and fits like a glove.
It does all that the advert states and the one function that I find very positive are the 3 support bars for viewing angles.
I have owned 4 Tablets and fully covered them all with various designs and functions.......in my opinion this is the one to beat.........go get one you won't be sorry. JD

4.0 out of 5 stars Using it as we type, 8 April 2014
Functional, protects and is perfectly suitable for the job. I would recommend to any prospective user as it holds and allows display of the screen perfectly

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quaity and Value, 12 Jan 2014
What more is there to say.... but I have to as Amazon wont let you get away with less than 20 words! So thanks to my local Thesaurus: "very good, superb, outstanding, magnificent, of high quality, of the highest quality, of the highest standard, exceptional, marvellous, wonderful, sublime, perfect, eminent, pre-eminent, matchless, peerless, supreme, first-rate, first-class, superior, superlative, splendid, admirable, worthy, sterling, fine;"

5.0 out of 5 stars What a surperb product, 9 Nov 2013
This tablet case came today.
I am extremely impressed that it looks as good as it does and it also came with a screen protector and a prod thing so you don't damage your screen.

In the Apple store they do not have one as good as this but the one they do have is a plastic thing that cost's about Ŗ70-00.

Keep up the good work guys your product is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Did much research on covers and cases on many websites before making a selection and I am glad that in the end I went with the A, 12 July 2014
Exactly as advertised and we have no hesitation in recommending this iPad Air cover that fits perfectly on our 2014 iPad Air. The stylus pen is fabulous and much easier and more accurate to use than fingers, especially for our parents who are in their '80s. Did much research on covers and cases on many websites before making a selection and I am glad that in the end I went with the Amazon top seller. We know why! The only criticism we have is that propping the iPad in portrait mode is not possible in anything other than vertical .

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, 19 April 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 29 July 2014
Great value for money. I've had this for around four months. It looks professional, easy to keep clean, protects your iPad well.

Although it looks great, the only problem I have with it is that the flap which keeps the iPad in place can become a little loose. To solve this, I've just added some Velcro to the flap to hold a more permanent position.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 17 Nov 2013
This is a superb case and we'll worth the money. Top case. Provides great protection and sleep/wake function works fine.