5.0 out of 5 stars Nice
Good product. Easy to use and dries very quickly. The tip is very hard, so for anyone normally working with soft/thin tipped brushes this will be difficult to get used to. The finished result has no shine.
Published 12 months ago by Seliin

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, but........
It's quiet hard to manoeuvre with it and usually my line is much thicker than intended...overall not bad for the price, I just guess that it will take a bit of practice to get the hang of it :-)
Published 8 months ago by Denisa HAvasiova

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 13 Dec 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Purple is great! Bronze is not really bronze., 20 Oct 2014
BW (Cambridge, England) - See all my reviews
I bought the purple one - it's fab. Stays on, nice shade (I have green-brown eyes and this shade works very well!). Easy to apply, as does not smudge/run. I wish it was maybe a tiny bit smoother. I also ordered the bronze one, which turned out to be gold, so not all shades are consistent with the photos.

5.0 out of 5 stars great eyeliner (black/brown), 22 Nov 2014
Love this. The pigmentation is really dense, it dries quickly and it's very easy to apply. The fibre tip "brush" gives a nice clean line and can also be used to "tight-line". Once applied, the product stays put and does not smudge! Only minus point is that I wish it was also waterproof. Colour-wise, the black/brown is great - very very dark without the harshness of pure black.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy application,and lasts for ages., 9 May 2014
Nice firm brush for easy application. Colour is exactly what I wanted, but should, in my opinion be renamed Navy. Lasts for months.

Great product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, but........, 5 April 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars awful, 30 Jan 2014
I read the raving reviews before purchasing this, and I was looking forward to this but it's absolutely awful, it's extremely runny/watery and considering I am fairly good liquid eye liner, this one just goes everywhere and I end up looking like a mutant of some kind, I even gave it to my friend to try out, whom is a eyeliner pro, and she agreed with me that it's rubbish. I'm going back to L'oreal superliner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good priced, 24 Nov 2013
We'll priced happy with it just what I needed as super drugs don't do them anymore glad to see em

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it use this one, 31 Oct 2013
Thank you Quick delivery packed way to big for something so small unnecessary packing But I happy with the product this is the only eyeliner I can use others like pencils I find really hard to use I don't understand the pencil it doesn't come out you have to put pressure on press to work it so this is the best one for me

5.0 out of 5 stars Prestibe Cosmetics liquid eyeliner, 17 Oct 2013
This is the liqid eyeliner I have tried so far. The liquid eyeliner leaves a smoth line even with mosturerisers on the skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars teal eyeliner, 27 Aug 2013
I wear a lot of turquoise and teal and this product was a good match.
It goes on smoothly and stays put.

Prestige Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner