5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this as soon as I could
Another exceptional record from this group who keep things fresh and honest. Resonates with me and my wife and the children will love signing along too! Highly recommended.
Published 11 months ago by Simon

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the usual standard
Published 9 months ago by Smallvillenews

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this as soon as I could, 28 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Prepare to THRIVE..., 1 Feb 2014
This review is from: Thrive (MP3 Download)
Another wonderful inspiring, challenging collection of songs from Mark Hall & Casting Crowns! Helping us to find God through everyday situations & heroes from the Bible. Quite simply superb!

5.0 out of 5 stars thrive - casting crowns, 8 April 2014
Adrian Torrans (Belfast, Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Thrive (Audio CD)
Yet again another fabulous project by my favourite Christian band.
Fantastic diversity in style of songs and as always and most importantly, lyrics that challenge & convict with the sincerity of the writer so evident. Real power to change & transform lives in the songs.
Service & price of provider superb. Once again Amazon - brilliant, No 1

5.0 out of 5 stars spiritual punch, 2 Mar 2014
S. A. Beale "Bless" (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Thrive (Audio CD)
once again Casting crowns deliver all i had expected great sound moving lyrics and a spiritual punch. moving and inspirational.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the usual standard, 30 Mar 2014
This review is from: Thrive (Audio CD)
I bought this album just from following the band and having all their other albums, but I wish I had previewed it first, because I am a bit disappointed by it. The music seems to have broken away from the usual and is not as emotionally charged as usual. Casting crowns have always managed to really hit a nerve or get to the crux of how we can sometimes feel about being a Christian in the world and about life, but nothing about this album made me consider my own life or made me feel any emotion. I think casting crowns should stick to the formats that worked and not try to change direction in their music, fans like you for a reason and I really didn't like this album.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another top album, 19 Mar 2014
This review is from: Thrive (MP3 Download)
I have all the Casting Crowns albums and was looking forward to Thrive being released - and wasn't disappointed.

True to Casting Crowns they have maintained their challenging, encouraging and inspiring lyrics while keeping the ryythm and melody they have come so well known for. As always songs are very catchy - and won't be long before you are singing along!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 18 April 2014
This review is from: Thrive (Audio CD)
Superb cd, this group are so blessed. The songs speak to your heart and about all kinds of situations. A truly awesome cd

5.0 out of 5 stars Another amazing album, 25 Mar 2014
This review is from: Thrive (Audio CD)
Can't fault it! I love CC so much. Their lyrics and music are top class. I really like the country & Western feel to a couple of the tracks. I listened to it while walking in the countryside on a windy day and felt close to heaven - you just can't help holding your hands up in praise while singing along!

5.0 out of 5 stars A truely God inspired album!, 13 Jun 2014
Tina (Paignton, Devon) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Thrive (Audio CD)
Love this album so much! Think my fav track is Just Be Held .. beautiful lyrics. Casting Crowns have a true talent for producing meaningful, Bible based, Christian music which is as good as anything in the pop charts. I highly recommend this album.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's good but this album doesn't seem to progress musically much ..., 23 July 2014
This review is from: Thrive (Audio CD)
It's good but this album doesn't seem to progress musically much beyond "The Altar" and "The Well". It fits wel las part of that trilogy but if there is to be another, I would want some fresh ideas both musically and lyrically..

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Thrive
Thrive by Casting Crowns (Audio CD - 2014)