Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£4.99

on 5 February 2016
I think these ladies are seriously underrated as artists, not taken seriously perhaps because they are classed as being a 'manufactured' group.

However, these ladies can sing and are great performers. I really like this album, it's got the edge on their first album in my view
on 29 January 2014
I bought this cd from watching Little Mix perform Little Me live on a daytime show and thought they sounded amazing. The WHOLE cd doesn't disappoint. Each tune is well produced, well sung and quite catchy. A definite recommend for all ages ! I wish them well in their global success...
on 9 January 2014
As a Little Mix fan, I didn't think that they would be able to better their first album "DNA" but they've done it! There's not a single "skip" track on the whole album, but my personal highlights are "Salute" , "Little Me" and "These Four Walls"
on 29 December 2014
Even though it a good album i preferred the first one, that was more pop for me. This one is ok but i dont like all the tracks i find that they re between pop and RnB without being one or the other. I m looking for a melody that i can t find. The girls have amazing voices though.
on 10 January 2014
We got this for Christmas for our daughter but had to return it as a friend had also bought it for her. It had received on time and was amazing value for money but then the service I received from Amazon to return it was amazing to and we get nearly all of our money back.
on 13 January 2014
Another outstanding album from Littlemix, my kids love it! Fab price and fast delivery, although Amazon could take more care with packing as the case on the CD was cracked, but the CD was fine and my kids have it playng non-stop in the stero so don't need the case.
on 11 November 2013
They weren't wrong when they said this album would have more of an R&B sound! Many of the songs have a very 'early 2000s R&B' feel which is not the type of music I normally listen to, but I do like most of these tracks. 'Salute' is a great opening track, and the bonus tracks are very good too.

The only tracks I've been skipping a lot are These Four Walls (which I find quite dreary) and Boy (too R&B). Another negative is that the ballads sound quite similar to one another, whereas the ballads on the DNA album were all quite distinct.

There are elements of their debut album which you can hear on this album too. 'Little Me' is similar to Change Your Life, 'About The Boy' is similar to How Ya Doin'?, and 'A Different Beat' is similar to Wings and Stereo Soldier.
on 21 February 2014
We bought this cd with the auto-rip download which went onto my daughter " the Little Mix" fan's kindle. She was able to enjoy the Salute album immediately. I put the cd past and kept it as a Christmas gift as we still use CDs in the car!
on 11 February 2014
Is this album the Deluxe version as indicated? When I 'add to basket' it doesn't show as the Deluxe CD. I do not want to buy the album if it is not the Deluxe version. Can someone who has bought this album tell me if they recieved the Deluxe CD?
on 10 February 2014
Bought this for daughter and while travelling to Lancaster last week, we played it in my car as she requested. The whole CD was tasteful and enjoyable with a good mix of styles to keep the album interesting. Keep up the good work ladies...