5.0 out of 5 stars you have tried the rest now try the best
recently bought three sets of these lights illumination is very good, rear lights can have different pulse settings. great for being seen in the dark or at dusk. front lights are really bright.was sceptical at first.but after trying them they are great.would recommend.
Published 9 months ago by Mrs B Gwent

3.0 out of 5 stars teeny black rubber bands
I was bought these from a shop and although they are bright and seem well made they do not fit the bill for MY intended use.

Published 6 months ago by pen

2.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy, fiddly, poor battery life. Avoid., 8 July 2014
I bought one of these without any research from a local cycle shop so that I could get home one evening. It runs off two watch batteries that don't last that long, especially compared to a larger device using AA or AAAs. When I came to change them, I found that you rotate the entire light around its fitting in a screw-top motion, but in fact it's only two small protrusions on the underlying body that enable this. Well, turns out they're quite flimsy, and mine snapped off during the process of screwing the light back on.
So, that combined with the short battery life and the fiddly attachment procedure meant that one evening in a fit of pique I chucked this in a bin. I haven't missed it since. Glad I got rid of it actually. It's only chief benefit was that it was so small that those inclined to a little opportunistic pilferage didn't notice it if I left it attached to the handlebars when I parked the bike.

3.0 out of 5 stars teeny black rubber bands, 6 Feb 2014
This review is from: Cateye Nima Front LED Cycle Light SL-LD130-F (Misc.)

I thought you would be able to take the whole light off and throw it in your bag but NO it attatches to the bike with a teeny elastic band (a very good one I'm sure) which only stays on the light when it is in tension round the bike. It is loose ie separate the rest of the time. (probably so you can choose between the 2 different sized bands.)
Ok I could put the band round the handlebar ( but people sometimes fiddle) or loop it round the light (not convinced they'll stay) but i'm not happy with the possibility that i could come out of a club at whatever hour (my main reason for wanting tiny lights) with really great little lights that I have no way of attatching to my bike.

Probably great lights if you don't live in a city and can leave the lights on your bike at all times but I think I'm going to try and swap them for something without small rubber bands to lose.
Heck i might go old school and get ones with fixed brackets.
I did have knog frog ones which were gorgeous but they only worked once before the connections inside went haywire.

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it!, 20 Nov 2013
For its small size, the brightness is very good. You will be happy with the quality and be content thinking that you are owning a Cateye, not some other brand. If your bike is like mine, that has a thick handle bar, then you might find it a hassle mounting and dismounting it every time and the lights with a quick release bracket are more desirable. My biggest dissatisfaction however, is with the price. Recently, I could get a pair of rear and front lights costing almost the same price, but only brighter.

5.0 out of 5 stars you have tried the rest now try the best, 13 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars great small lights, 13 Nov 2013
your get a lot of power from these small lights.compact ideal for placing on you handlebars. not bulky and you can colour match to your bike.a lot of light for good price.