‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love, 29 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Forgiveness and Permission: The Ghost Bird Series: #4 (Kindle Edition)
Love love love... How does c do it? What essentially I avoided for over a year because the 'back page' of all the books does it NO justice at all, a lead female who should be annoying but you completely love, you understand her, you want to be one of the boys to be part of her life, and the boys.... Well. But any who, my digression is because after reading the other reviews before buying which actually just infuriated me more because how many times do you read, 'I can't say but OMG when is the next book out!' And think ... I just want to know if it's good. Well people, I can confidently say YES. I am not an overly emotional person about books when reviewing, but this series had everything that on paper shouldn't have read well, but in here the written word defies everything. It's amazing how C turns everything to gold and I truly mean that from those first meaningful moments, he confusion and the beauty of how each 'thing' sang has with her boys is never clingy or simpering, but lovely, really personal and perfect. I cannot wait to see what happens next I just hope someone doesn't break mine and sangs heart...

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!!!!, 22 Nov. 2013
OMG this series is amazing and this book did soooooo not disappoint just wish sang would have a bit more time with Black Bourne and green !! Especially if they want the dynamics of the group to work she needs to get on with all of them not just the boys ! So hopefully we'll see that in the next book ? I like how she standing up more for herself now but wish she could start to sort out some situations on her without the boys coming to rescue her however her innocence and helplessness is what got the boys attention in the first place so whatever ! The next book needs to hurry up I would re omens reading this book slowly to make toast longer !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply brilliant, 15 Nov. 2013
I picked book one because it was free, I bought the next three because I simply had too. This is a concept I haven't read before, one inhibited, damaged girl being adored and making slaves of 9 gorgeous, smart, men but the twist is it looks like she can choose them all. I actually found myself worrying about the others every time I thought she was going to kiss one properly! I also found myself getting aggravated with Sang over her incredibly compliant and confused nature but the book forced me to consider how abused and isolated people can interact with the world and those they love. I read the four books all over three days and the wait to January is going to kill me. The storyline is such I believe and fervently hope it has a lot of mileage in it. Usual ebook issues with grammar and some spelling but totally overlooked it this time. Thank you to the author and please hurry with the next books!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Forgiveness and Permission by C.L. Stone., 29 May 2014
Really enjoyed this book and the other series. Good storyline, Leaves you looking to read the next book. Would buy the other books in series and in other ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 13 May 2014
having just finished the fourth book in the series can't wait to start the fifth, found it really hard to put this book down. The story keeps you hooked as just when things calm down something else happens and you have to read on to find out what is going to happen on the next page! Really hope C.L.Stone keeps these books coming.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but don't like the direction it's going, 11 April 2014
I'm enjoying this series but really hope she choses one of the boys soon and it doesn't turn into some rather perverted theme with a sixteen year old girl in a love decagon. The idea is very off putting. I'm rooting for Victor and North.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sorry for drop of doubt review, 25 Feb. 2014
Ok so in the next books review I accordingly pressed the first star button not five so here, and here's the rest of what I was saying: is the best combination with the academy guys and just the love between them all. I love these books and the academy guys like I know them myself through reading first person sang! Love the books and keep up the good work c.l.stone. (CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHEN THE NEXT BOOKS COME OUT!???!??!??!???!??!???!??!??!??!??!??!?!??!??!? :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) <3

4.0 out of 5 stars It was highly anticipated., 3 Feb. 2014
Not quite as good as I was expecting, the way the book is going, it will take another five books, before someone actually kisses her. I think it needs to move a bit more quickly. But I am still waiting for the next book to come out.

5.0 out of 5 stars more please, 29 Jan. 2014
loved all of these books so far and this was no exception. Little weird thinking about her being romantically involved with so many guys but i works none the less, and lets face it who wouldn't?! I have a North please

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to put down, 23 Jan. 2014
I downloaded a 6 set of books by different authors and book 1 was one of those 6, I now have all 5 'The Academy' books by C L Stone, they are a brilliant read, the only problem I have is that when I finish my new purchase book 5 I've got to wait for the next - oh well - maybe I'll find another I like whilst I'm waiting : )

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›