5.0 out of 5 stars A RING PF DAZZLING MANY COLOURS
Published 14 months ago by Anna Zivblina

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice ring
Nice ring. But size is smaller than its supposed to be. I have got a size 9 before, and they have fit. This ring did not :/
Published 11 months ago by Nichola Aisbitt

5.0 out of 5 stars A RING PF DAZZLING MANY COLOURS, 21 Jan. 2014
I had some doubts as to how good the ring would be given its price and I was not sure about the ring size itself. The seller was very helpful and although I had to wait a while for the ring it was well worth the wait. The ring arrived in a box in a well packaged envelope and the ring did not disappoint. The ring is a perfect fit for my size and the stone is bigger than I thought so is more like a cocktail ring, but oh the colours are stunning. I never knew there could be so many shimming hues of blues purples and greens in one ring. It sparkles and dazzles and is almost at times hypnotic and mesmerising...at least my cat seemed fascinated and appeared to enjoy chasing the colours of it as the light shone and the hues of dazzling colours danced on the white walls and the mirror. I ordered another ring as well and that did not disappoint either. I shall have the confidence to buy more rings from this seller. If you like big rings and lots of sparkle you will love this trust me it is worth waiting for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 24 Nov. 2013
Miss Soraia C. Vaz (London) - See all my reviews
This ring is beautiful! Just like in the picture. Seems more expensive than it was.
Fast delivery, arrived 9 working days after the dispatch.
It's just a bit bigger than I thought, cause my hand is a bit small, but it look amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great!, 22 Feb. 2014
This ring looks like a very high quality silver ring. I really hope it doesn't tarnish but at the moment it looks very very beautiful, i am very happy with the purchase and the price and it arrived within the estimated delivery time. I highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars very pretty ring, 13 Feb. 2014
pros. the delivery was quicker then stated, very pretty ring but big then i thought it would be,
cons. it didnt come in a box just a small zip lock bag and the main stone is a little loose

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 11 Feb. 2014
Got this ring and ordered some more different ones. They are beautiful rings and look really expensive. Can't wait to get more

5.0 out of 5 stars ring, 21 Feb. 2014
Llovely ring delivery not bad seeing ad come from abroad really is a beautiful ring I get lots of lovely comments when wear it

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFULLLL!, 8 May 2014
The price of the ring is so cheap compared to the quality! It looks so expensive and very sophisticated! Its a great purchase! Must buy!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice ring, 1 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely jewellery and great prices, 18 Feb. 2015
A lovely ring been well admired and the prices are great. I have bought a lot off Yazilind jewellery and have not been disappointed with any off it . Didn't get one off my parcels over christmas even although it had been despatched got onto the manufacturers and with a prompt no quibble they sent me a replacement very good service. I will certainly buy more from this company which i have done and will continue to do so. Happy customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, 25 Jan. 2015
Beautiful ring, amazing quality, only slight downside is that it is a very big ring, as in height, but so different, again bought two by mistake, but again daughter in law needed no persuading to take it and wear .......Highly recommend company and products, classy and beautiful, prices are unbelievable, as not expensive, but quality and looks are....