5.0 out of 5 stars stunning
Just look at this stunning ring!? Buy it, you won't be disappointed.
Published 1 month ago by Wendy Stokes

3.0 out of 5 stars Its not pink
I have bought a few of these rings and have been very happy with their quality. I don't know how they manage to produce such perfect rings at the low price. I should have trusted my instincts with this one as it looks purple yet is described as being pink. Received it & it's definitely not pink. Hence the 3 stars.
Published 2 months ago by KarrieGFL

5.0 out of 5 stars stunning, 8 July 2014
This review is from: Yazilind Women's Ring with Q*T1/2mm Oval Cut Pink Topaz Gemstones Silver UK Size S Christmas Gift Wedding Party (Jewellery)
Just look at this stunning ring!? Buy it, you won't be disappointed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Its not pink, 10 Jun 2014
KarrieGFL (North Yorkshire) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTYFULL, 19 Mar 2014
This ring is stunning and every time I wear it I find something new about it. The ring is very sparkly and is very comfortable to wear.
It does not come in a box but it still looks expencive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, go for it, 19 Aug 2014
This ring is beautiful it sparkles and is eye catching. Looks expensive so nobody needs to know the real price. Very pleased