5.0 out of 5 stars A great read for summer
This book is not just autobiographical about the life of Emma and how she came to run these exclusive parties but it is also a great story that takes you behind the scenes of a hidden world and what attracts those in it to 'break the rules'. It shows that many in England were enjoying a very active sex life long before 50 Shades came along!!
Published 3 months ago by techgirl

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a great read
I knew what the book was about and the whole idea of the sex parties but it got a bit boring for me.
Published 3 months ago by Kitty

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read for summer, 28 May 2014
This review is from: Behind the Mask: Enter a World Where Women Make - and Break - the Rules (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Intriguing, sexy and unputdownable!, 27 May 2014
As a sworn hater of 50 Shades of Grey, I didn't think I'd like this book. But when a friend passed it onto me recently I couldn't resist having a peek. You know, just in case. And I'm glad I did. What I loved about it is that it's a memoir, with lots of strong, interesting women, genuinely sexy sex, intriguing characters - quite often unnamed famous types (dying to know which actress it was who bonked all those blokes on the kitchen bench top at the wedding party). And ultimately, it's the story of a really clever, enterprising young woman who found a niche in the market for saucy, but upmarket parties where the women have the power to choose who THEY want to play with. Yep, this kitty has bite. The bonkbuster of the summer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot stuff!!!!!!!, 24 May 2014
A magnificent read for both men and women. If things are somewhat predictable in the bedroom, then put this compulsive read on your wife/girlfriends beside table. I guarantee the nights will get a little hotter even in the winter months.
Comparisons to Jackie Collin's formula sex stories are understandable but this book is so much more. Emma Sayle explores a sexual journal we all can relate to and empathise with. Looking forward to the authors next adventure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy and scintilating read. A real page turner., 22 May 2014
A fabulous insight into another world. Such a good read. Wipes the floor with 50 Shades of Grey. A must read for the summer.

5.0 out of 5 stars The words "page turner" spring to mind., 22 May 2014
I enjoyed this SO much. I bought it the day before my holiday, expecting to flip through it from time to time while I was away. Instead I took every available opportunity to read as much of it as I could.
I didn't want to put it down.
I've NO experience of Killing Kittens type party's, but it certainly opened my eyes and I loved the way the story was told. Brilliantly written and so easy to read.
Don't be so quick to judge.. give it a go and just enjoy it. You won't regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Read, 22 May 2014
I brought this book after hearing about it on 'This morning' I thought it would be a great holiday read but unfortunately I had finished it before even stepping off the plane. I couldn't put it down

The book was both funny and sexy.

I'm looking forward to attending one of these parties now!!

I think Emma Sayle and the kittens are doing a great job. Well done

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely loved this book!!, 13 May 2014
Couldn't put this down from the start!
Highly recommend to all my girlfriends!!
Girl Power exists in all of us!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 10 May 2014
It was so interesting to read the story behind the woman who invented Killing Kittens. Her work life is so exciting. I just hope for her that her personal life makes her as happy as her work does soon. She deserves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Read, 7 May 2014
Riley Marcus (London, England) - See all my reviews
I loved this book and literally could not put it down on holiday to the annoyance of everyone around me. It's sexy, fun and really glam. A perfect summer read!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sensationally sexy summer read, 2 May 2014
Paul Donnelley (Essex) - See all my reviews
I'd never heard of Emma Sayle before seeing her one morning on ITV's morning show with Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby. She came across as a confident, self-assured young lady and was plugging this book so I thought I'd give it a whirl.

Boy, was I glad I did. Emma has led a rather interesting life and that's putting it mildly. A Home Counties blonde, she has travelled the world and had many adventures, not all of them of the carnal variety although there were a few of those.

A few years ago, she got the idea of running parties in which young, attractive people could indulge their passions and fetishes, with a twist - the women were in charge. Thus was born Killing Kittens, a place where women rule the roost. Single men are apparently not allowed at the parties and if they approach a woman unbidden they are shown the door. This is where the book gets very interesting, very interesting indeed.

I won't spoil it too much for you - you should read the stories yourself. They are real eye-openers, written in a candid, well-constructed style.

The book is a thumping great read and excellent value for money, even if you pay full whack for it rather than buying it from amazon.

It's sexy not sleazy, funny not freaky and entertainingly erotic. I could have done with some photographs but hey I have a vivid imagination...