on 2 May 2014
I'd never heard of Emma Sayle before seeing her one morning on ITV's morning show with Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby. She came across as a confident, self-assured young lady and was plugging this book so I thought I'd give it a whirl.

Boy, was I glad I did. Emma has led a rather interesting life and that's putting it mildly. A Home Counties blonde, she has travelled the world and had many adventures, not all of them of the carnal variety although there were a few of those.

A few years ago, she got the idea of running parties in which young, attractive people could indulge their passions and fetishes, with a twist - the women were in charge. Thus was born Killing Kittens, a place where women rule the roost. Single men are apparently not allowed at the parties and if they approach a woman unbidden they are shown the door. This is where the book gets very interesting, very interesting indeed.

I won't spoil it too much for you - you should read the stories yourself. They are real eye-openers, written in a candid, well-constructed style.

The book is a thumping great read and excellent value for money, even if you pay full whack for it rather than buying it from amazon.

It's sexy not sleazy, funny not freaky and entertainingly erotic. I could have done with some photographs but hey I have a vivid imagination...
on 22 May 2014
I enjoyed this SO much. I bought it the day before my holiday, expecting to flip through it from time to time while I was away. Instead I took every available opportunity to read as much of it as I could.
I didn't want to put it down.
I've NO experience of Killing Kittens type party's, but it certainly opened my eyes and I loved the way the story was told. Brilliantly written and so easy to read.
Don't be so quick to judge.. give it a go and just enjoy it. You won't regret it.
on 24 May 2014
A magnificent read for both men and women. If things are somewhat predictable in the bedroom, then put this compulsive read on your wife/girlfriends beside table. I guarantee the nights will get a little hotter even in the winter months.
Comparisons to Jackie Collin's formula sex stories are understandable but this book is so much more. Emma Sayle explores a sexual journal we all can relate to and empathise with. Looking forward to the authors next adventure.
on 28 May 2014
This book is not just autobiographical about the life of Emma and how she came to run these exclusive parties but it is also a great story that takes you behind the scenes of a hidden world and what attracts those in it to 'break the rules'. It shows that many in England were enjoying a very active sex life long before 50 Shades came along!!
on 10 May 2014
It was so interesting to read the story behind the woman who invented Killing Kittens. Her work life is so exciting. I just hope for her that her personal life makes her as happy as her work does soon. She deserves it.
on 7 May 2014
I loved this book and literally could not put it down on holiday to the annoyance of everyone around me. It's sexy, fun and really glam. A perfect summer read!
on 2 June 2014
This is the perfect summer read! A page-turner with sexual intrigue and depth. It is better than 50 shades because it is actually an inside look into the sex lives of fascinating people. Emma's characters are fun and remind me that life shouldn't always be taken so seriously and Emma herself is a strong, charismatic woman. Her story is fascinating. It is a must to add a bit of frivolity to your summer.
on 5 June 2014
Just finished reading 'Behind the Mask' from Harper Collins. What can I say apart from this book is brilliantly written, the story line is great and it had me gripped from first page. Have also read other similar books, but this one has to be the best as it's based on a true story. Perfect for the beach or a long train or plane journey. You'll most definitely be hooked!
on 22 May 2014
A fabulous insight into another world. Such a good read. Wipes the floor with 50 Shades of Grey. A must read for the summer.
on 29 May 2014
A great insight into the world of Killing Kittens. A great summer read that gives a true honest account of what the parties and games are all about in a very safe and fun atomosphere!
A book that is read in one sitting and highly recommend to all who enjoy light reading, a laugh and fans of fifty shades of grey. Hope there is another one to follow!!