5.0 out of 5 stars very nice
I read the reveiws before I ordered so knew I would like this item. It was delivered earlier than said. I had flip leather one before this but found when dropped it came out of case. I have dropped this one a few times and it stays snug on my phone. So for 2.99 gel compared to 10£ flip...this wins hands down
Published 8 months ago by bev

3.0 out of 5 stars The colour is not the same
I loved the colour in the photo but the real colour is not as nice and strong, it is much lighter.
Published 13 months ago by Carolina

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, 15 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Purple S-Line Gel Skin Case Cover For Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8190 + Screen Protector & Polishing Cloth By Connect Zone® (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy!!, 23 Jan. 2014
i am 100% happy with this purchase. it is one of the hard back covers which are far better than the soft rubber ones which stretch and lose their shape.this cover fits perfectly on my s3 mini and is a complete bargain for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 14 April 2014
I bought this immediately I got my Samsung Galaxy as I was worried it would otherwise get scratched in my bag or break if I dropped it. It's really good, and my daughter bought one when she saw it. I still felt the screen wasn't protected well in my bag unless I kept it between the pages of my diary, so I bought a case which I'm now using instead. Depends what you want - if you want to keep it slim and handy to use, this cover is fantastic.

4.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive case - does the job!, 16 Dec. 2014
Mr. R. V. Malin (Warwickshire, England) - See all my reviews
A nifty little case that fits snugly to my Galaxy S3 Mini. Only issue is that some of the colour from the plastic deposits itself on the back of my phone. This is probably due to body heat (I tend to keep my phone in my shirt pocket) so this might not be problem for all users. Otherwise, for the money, you can't really complain!

5.0 out of 5 stars brill!, 1 Jun. 2014
Delivered quickly & was delighted that it fits my phone without any problems! I would have no problems recommend ing this item!

4.0 out of 5 stars My 12 year loves this for her new phone, 23 May 2014
Colour not quite as bright as the picture but still great all the same. Easy to put, take on, off

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2014
Mrs. Bunty G. B. Westerman "Bunty" (Orpington,Kent England) - See all my reviews
love this love the colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars great cover, just love it, 25 Jun. 2014
great cover , just love it, fits n feels great too, colour is good, what more can I say, thumbs up defo :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 20 May 2014
Fits like a glove, looks nice, makes the phone easy to grip, you can access all the buttons and holes easily, and it doesn't cost much - perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars love the case, 4 April 2014
Great case easy to use did not get purple as ordered but the white one thst was sent did the job and looks good