on 21 December 2013
A really good easy to follow guide to quilting for beginners. I have been quilting for some time but was interested in any new ideas or methods. This book is very well laid out with good clear instructions and helpful photos to go along with them. I would recommend this book to anyone who is interested in starting to quilt but confused as to how to go about it. This book will make everything clear and easy to understand and is one of the best beginners books I have read.
on 27 April 2015
I only flicked through this book quickly when I bought it. I have no previous experience of quilting and this book appears to be just what I need to get started. If you already know the basics then look elsewhere.
on 24 November 2013
I downloaded this almost at random because it was free, and had never really considered quilting or patchwork. It has inspired me to have a go at English Paper Piecing and I am currently making a cushion cover for a gift for someone at Christmas. Have also got the paper version on my wishlist to buy. Thank you so much Elizabeth Betts, I love this little Ebook.
on 7 July 2016
Covers all the basic techniques & explains them very well.
Easy for beginners to follow. It includes some very useful tips for intermediate quilters. Easy to follow & well worth a quick read before starting your next project.
on 6 November 2013
Very informative, easy to read, lovely photography to use as reference, has made me confident to give it a try , thank u x
on 12 November 2013
Just what it says in the title a very basic guide and that is it's strength. Gives you just what you need to get started.
on 18 November 2013
just learning to use my kindle. I enjoyed this quilting book and found some helpful tips . am quite new to quilting too. a very relaxing hobby.
on 27 May 2014
I didn't realise this was only 58 pages long. And they were web pages. I finished this in about 15 minutes. An absolute rip off for the price. I can't understand why anyone gave it any stars at all.
on 11 February 2014
I downloaded this to my kindle because it was free. Basic instructions the quilting for beginners. I find it useful for when I'm away and travelling and need to use as reference guide.
on 26 November 2013
This book is perfect for newby quilters. So many books are just too complicated but this book gently guides you step by step every inch of the way. It's like having a teacher with you.