1,102 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Very scary
Brilliant, I was totally wrapped up in this book,to such an extent that whilst reading it, my mobile phone rang and I almost jumped out of my skin. It's a good thing that I was reading in bed because my Kindle went flying up in the air as I screamed. No harm done as the Kindle landed on the bed.This is a very tense story which I really enjoyed, didn't want to put it down...
Published 5 months ago by Mrs. Margaret L. Fletcher

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me!
Too unbelievable, almost a science fiction plot - and how the "profiler" came to some of his (obvious) conclusions was totallly unreal! on this effort, I wouldnt recommend this author, or indeed read any more by him.
Published 3 months ago by Eileen Dick

‹ Previous | 195 96 97111 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Broken Dolls by James Carol, 10 Mar 2014
Great book, best thriller I have read for ages and I have read loads, not sure if this is his first book as I cannot find any more, but I will be looking out for more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heart pounding, 9 Mar 2014
This review is from: Broken Dolls (A Jefferson Winter Thriller) (Kindle Edition)
First time I have read anything by this author and when my heart rate slows down I'll definitely be reading more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 9 Mar 2014
Definitely worth reading this is the best book I've read in a long time. I just couldn't put it down !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend, 9 Mar 2014
good read and kept me guessing as to motive,as a result I found it hard to put down. The author set the scene without needless over description so something was still left to the imagination.I can get easily bored with books that side track from the main storyline but I was never bored with this book.Lovers of the "serial killer" genre will enjoy this book. I can definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars i really liked it, 9 Mar 2014
I liked it because he got the job done. no i would not want to work with such a man due to my own insecurities but if i was missing i would want him on my side. its a good read without smut and bad language throughout and i read it in a couple of days due to work commitments otherwise i would probably have stayed awake to finish it i am looking forward to the next book and hope i enjoy it the same

5.0 out of 5 stars CRACKING READ, 9 Mar 2014
This was a book I just couldn't put down, and was sorry when I came to the end! Loved all the characters, especially Winter. I hope we're going to see more of this character. The villain was creepy, and there's no clues to whom he is. I was disappointed with the ending, seemed to just stop! Still, this was a cracking read, and recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Book worm, 9 Mar 2014
Loved this , first I've read by this author and will be looking for another title from James s soon as I've finished this, highly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, 9 Mar 2014
Not rocket science but well written making it an easy read, looking forward to James Carol's next book. Definitely worth reading I don't think you will be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant,, 9 Mar 2014
I really enjoyed this book, a brilliant first novel, Wasn't sure about the arrival of a 'Mother' in the story felt like a detour that wasn't in line with keeping of story.
That said I would look out for more by this author.
With the amount of books on Kindle it's a relief to find that needle in a haystack that is well written!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 9 Mar 2014
S. Horsler (Buckinghamshire. England) - See all my reviews
This is a can't put down book. It only took me a couple of days to get through. The plot was great. I like the sound of Winter. He sounds like the typical handsome, intelligent hero we all want around.
I would recommend this book to people who enjoy the Lee Child books.

‹ Previous | 195 96 97111 | Next ›