on 18 April 2014
Good quality felt at a fraction of the price you'd pay for individual sheets on the high street. Great colours, vibrant and useful for all felt crafts (100% acrylic so not suitable for needlefelt), minimal shrinkage after washing and no colour bleed. The grey is more marbled than I'd like but still useable.

Colours in the pack: strong yolk yellow, white, medium brown/beige, strong pink, vibrant orange, powder blue, vibrant dark pink, strong red, strong green, vibrant navy/mid blue, dark marbled grey, dark brown, dark green, black, vibrant dark royal purple.
on 4 March 2015
Very disappointed! I did not receive the colors indicated. I needed the specific colors for my project. My colors were all random. Two shades of gray, two light purples, two shades of yello, no orange, brown or white.
review image
on 12 December 2013
Very good selection of colours suitable for my crafting needs. easy to mark and cut intricate shapes and finished articles looked good.delivery time excellent
on 2 July 2014
Easy to use, nice selection of colours, just don't make the mistake of putting an iron to them!
on 6 February 2016
I can't give this either 5 stars or 1 star. There were 15 pieces of A4, but not "15 pieces one of each colour Red, Orange, Yellow, Light Green, Dark Green, Light Blue, Dark Blue, Purple, Dark Pink, Light Pink, Dark Brown, Light Brown, Grey, Black, White". Missing were light green, dark blue (two colours I was particularly hoping for), light pink, light brown. Instead I had an extra dark pink, 2 beige and an extra (darker) yellow. So some of the shades are very close to each other, and I will still need to buy some additional separate sheets. I won't send the pack back, it's not worth it, as they were reasonably price. As long as you understand you may not get a full range of colours, it's fair enough value for money. If you just want several sheets of felt in random colours and you are not too worried exactly what colours you get, then go for it.
However, given that the seller obviously reserves the right to vary the colour mix, they should have said this in the description. Which they didn't.
on 2 October 2015
Seriously impressed with the thickness and quality of these felt sheets! Received all the 15 different colours described, a very good selection. Very soft also, easy to cut and sew. Cannot comment on durability as yet but as it's the best quality felt I've ever worked with I imagine it should be good. Such a fantastic price too, under £3! Will definitely buy again and happy to recommend.
on 25 January 2014
Lovely product. even better than I expected. good choice of colours. well packed. recvd 23rd january as promised. I will re order when need arises.
on 24 January 2014
Arrived on time, good colours thickness good, should be good to work with my felting machine, hope to have many projects done.
on 4 September 2015
First time I have used felt since school. I want to make my own christmas tree decorations and bought this as a trail run.
review image
on 13 May 2014
Good quality, and all lovely and soft. I bought these as I wanted something with more wool. Great for crafitivism projects