on 13 December 2015
This track master toy is a great product. I bought this for my 4 year old son and he simply loves it. It looks just like the character it goes well and I always find with thomas toys that they are very robust which with a boy that bashes about like a baby elephant it's just what I need.
The only improvement I think on this is the battery. I find that the batteries run out quite quickly. Apart from this very small criticism the train is a great purchase.
on 3 August 2014
Great train, good delivery, packaged well. Met expectations, my son loved it!
on 3 September 2015
We have the blue trackmaster track, and I haven't been able to buy any trains except from the standard Thomas and Percy because of the new 'spiky' wheel which means that they don't match the blue track. Although I haven't tried this, it doesn't have a spiky wheel so should be fine. Great price!
on 20 December 2014
Played with for hours, nice to have the wagons.
on 10 November 2015
Excellent quality product, takes knocks and bumps. My 4 year old has a Thomas one and he ties things to it to pull on the tracks, so he will love this with all its trailers!
Great value
on 6 November 2014
Can't find this anywhere! good price
on 31 July 2015
Very pleased with goods I ordered and so will my grandson be as he hasn't got this train in his collection. Good price and arrived as stated .
on 2 March 2015
porter arrived the day after ordering, it is a good buy and a lovely present,strong looking and a welcomed gift,
on 12 October 2015
great buy and my little boy loves to play with is trains works really well round the train track
on 21 July 2015
Porter would make a welcome edition to anyone's TOMY/Trackmaster set. Please note this is not a review as such but more an answer to the question of compatibility.

For those of you who are unfamiliar with the course of recent events the Trackmaster Range of Thomas products underwent a bit of an overhaul and was as a result totally redesigned. This model of Porter is the 2009-2012 model and as such won't work for those of you who have purchased the newer Trackmaster sets and accessories from Fisher-Price.

However for those of you who want to expand on your TOMY sets like I have feel free to add this excellent engine to your collection. He WILL be compatible with the older TOMY/Trackmaster range but not with the newer Trackmaster range.