on 10 November 2013
Ellie Goulding demonstrates her versatility with this sweet, soft song. Gone are the banging drums and effects. In comes simplicity, with a simple piano and strings arrangement and Goulding's haunting voice. A treasure!
on 17 November 2013
somehow didn't hear this song until CIN Rocks concert & it was hauntingly familiar? Discovered it was a cover of an old Waterboys song & its a wonderful version. Ellie's voice is crystal clear & its a beautiful simple song, I love it!
on 19 February 2014
I first heard this song when watching Children in Need. I liked it immediately. I knew of Ellie Goulding, but had never previously heard her perform. My music tastes are mainly classical and folk, but I lIke to listen to any music, which is well written and performed. This certainly fits the bill in both respects and I now intend to try more of her recordings in future. Her voice has a fragile quality, which is well suited to the song. It will be interesting to discover how she handles songs, which are perhaps less naturally suited to her voice.
on 18 December 2013
My wife drew my attention to this pleasant track and asked my opinion. It is a sound melody and the first 16 bars are the hook for this song. Production is thoughtful and fairly sparse; sometimes less is more and that is true in this case. Ellie Goulding's voice is quirky and easy to listen to, though it might be quite interesting to hear what she can do with a really big production in which she has to sing flat out. If this song is from an album, I don't think I would buy all the tracks.
on 9 March 2014
I like a song I can listen to, and take in the words and the sentiment Ellie Goulding has such a haunting voice
on 28 December 2013
Ellie Goulding is fantastic.
I had downloaded her version of "your song" which i liked but then i heard this song.... wow i love it.
I love this song & her voice just seems to get better & better each time i listen to it- which is often.
I havent got her album yet but i think its a definite that i will be buying it very soon.
You have to buy this song- if you dont have it, buy it now.
on 17 March 2014
Ellie Goulding has without question developed a style that is instantly recognised as her own. There is a warmth and subtlety to her tone that she uses perfectly within How Long Will I Love You that is sure to make the song an anthem for lovers young and old.We should Never forget those Children in need and what a beautiful and timely way to promote such a good cause through the medium of music.
on 3 March 2014
This young artist is very original and her songs are so very different they hold your attention. Yet being very catchy you find yourself singing them to yourself and wondering where you heard them. Ellie Goulding is a versatile young lady and I feel she has alot more to offer to the music industry.
on 20 November 2013
Nice song and it's for Children in Need, so a good cause too. Anyone who heard the children relating their stories of bravery and endurance on Radio 2 on Friday 15th November, with this song playing in the background will understand how apt it is.
on 18 November 2013
This is a very emotional rendition of this song.
Worth buying in its own right never mind Children in Need.

I also like the version by Waterboys even though it is very different.

Why not buy both?