5.0 out of 5 stars First class product
This is the best value extract on the market. Top quality, excellent flavour, perfect results. I am an avid baker and cook and I use only Nielsen-Massey as the others seem inferior by comparison. It's currently off the market on Amazon for some reason.... COME ON AMAZON BRING IT BACK I'M RUNNING OUT!!!!!
Published 6 months ago by LAUREN'S MUM

3.0 out of 5 stars It needs a better-designed container
Published 1 month ago by tervau

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars First class product, 25 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!!, 22 Mar 2014
Ms. H. Dixon (Exeter) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nielsen-Massey Vanilla Extract 1 Litre (Grocery)
Really great vanilla extract. Highly recommended.
It has a delicious natural flavour and no chemical aftertaste like some cheaper extracts, or essences.
I wish I'd found the 1 litre bottles sooner, it's a total bargain compared to the smaller bottles.
Fantastic thing is that the best before date was 2017 so I have over 3 years to use it...not that it will last that long!!
If you like this then I can recommend the Neilsen-Massey vanilla paste. It's more like a syrup and you can get it in a big bottle version too.

5.0 out of 5 stars value for money, 2 May 2014
This review is from: Nielsen-Massey Vanilla Extract 1 Litre (Grocery)
I love this vanilla, taste good and this litre size is cheaper than buying in the shops.
Best vanilla at this price point.

3.0 out of 5 stars It needs a better-designed container, 30 July 2014
This review is from: Nielsen-Massey Vanilla Extract 1 Litre (Grocery)
Edited review: This is lovely stuff. Better than any other vanilla extract out there. I use it in everything from biscuits to Portugese custard tarts and chocolate muffins to Victoria Sponge. But.....having used it a few times, I have to agree with other posters about the design of the bottle. It is hard to measure out a spoonful without spilling the extract or having it drip down the sides of the container. It got annoying, so I decanted it into smaller bottles. That really should not be necessary. The design of the bottle needs looking at. So it loses the five star rating I originally gave it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vanilla lover's heaven!, 20 Mar 2014
This review is from: Nielsen-Massey Vanilla Extract 1 Litre (Grocery)
I put vanilla in a lot of things, it's my favourite flavouring but the small bottles on offer in supermarkets are very expensive. This was the answer for me, good value for the exact same brand that I normally buy and enough that I can share with friends..........I just need to find small enough bottles!

5.0 out of 5 stars Better value, 9 Mar 2014
This review is from: Nielsen-Massey Vanilla Extract 1 Litre (Grocery)
This was a lot cheaper than buying little bottles, work it out I saved loads and not just on product it's the time and money getting smaller bottles good buy for everyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 18 July 2014
This review is from: Nielsen-Massey Vanilla Extract 1 Litre (Grocery)
Excellent value for money, just wish there was a control valve at the neck so it poured a little better.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product but end up pouring it everywhere, 6 Sep 2014
This review is from: Nielsen-Massey Vanilla Extract 1 Litre (Grocery)
Great product as used and recommended by a majority of bakers. Great 'bulk' size bottle and best price at time of purchase (£15.01 inc delivery). Only downside is that the bottle has a wide neck making it impossible to measure a teaspoon full without getting the extract everywhere thus wasting helluva lot. Think I will have to buy a pipette or something for future use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best vanilla out there!!!!, 10 July 2014
This review is from: Nielsen-Massey Vanilla Extract 1 Litre (Grocery)
This is amazing vanilla! I bake a lot and vanilla extract is way too overpriced in Ireland, so when the price went down to about £15, I snatched it up. It's the best vanilla in the market and I would recommend it to anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for anyone who bakes as much as I ..., 9 July 2014
This review is from: Nielsen-Massey Vanilla Extract 1 Litre (Grocery)
Great value for anyone who bakes as much as I do and I bake a lot. Best vanilla extract on the market.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›