on 3 May 2014
For a track that wasn't given much airplay and that wasn't that huge in the charts, this is still very good. In fact one of her better latter day offerings. Very catchy chorus, memorable and very performed. does it for me!!
on 19 May 2014
I'm sure why i bought this because i have the digital downloads aswell as the actual CD. Oh well money well spent on the Queen of Music!
on 9 November 2013
Lady gaga probably at her best with the catchiest chorus I have heard for ages. Definitely purchasing the album artpop.
on 2 December 2014
I love this song, fantastic
on 18 November 2013
This track is Lady Gaga back at her best. Great lyrics that build up into a catchy (can't sit still) chorus that keeps you singing it all day long in your head. Fantastic!!
on 6 December 2013
I loved this track from the first hearing! No shock coming from Gaga. Easy music to like!! Album is out of this world!
on 25 December 2013
I love this song and I love all lady Gagas songs everyone should buy it I should be number 1