on 2 April 2014
A really useful device which will adapt for most of our batteries. A necessity for me as I like to carry a spare battery. The manufacturer expects you to recharge when the battery is in the camera which is not convenient for me.
on 27 August 2014
I bought this charger as my new camera didn't come with a stand alone charger. It's a generic charger, with specific platforms for individual batteries. This appears to be the downfall of this charger. It doesn't grip the battery during charging and as it plugs into the wall vertically, the battery always feels as if it's not making good contact and is ready to fall out. Perhaps due to the basic charger being a generic item, charging takes quite a long time for a flat battery - upwards of 3 hours. That's OK if there's another charged battery available, but agony if you're waiting for it to charge so that shooting can continue. Overall, it just manages to do the job, and at the price point, isn't particularly bad value for money. If quality, reliability and speed is required it might be better to look elsewhere.
on 29 August 2014
A compact battery charger, for use with batteries for various models of Panasonic Lumix cameras. I purchased mine for use with the DMC-TZ60, as there is no charger with the camera, the battery having to be charged within the camera. The plug unit is connected direct to the charger body, so there are no trailing cables. It comes with plug adapters for the UK, Continental Europe and the USA and these are changed simply be releasing a clip on the charger and sliding on whichever plug is required. A very useful, additional charging unit and ideal for use when travelling.
on 4 August 2014
Having purchased a new camera I realised the battery had to be charged whilst in the camera. I purchased a extra battery and then looked for a charger that would work for my battery model number. This enables me to charge a spare battery whilst still using my camera which is so much more convenient. It has three adapters so can be used in many different countries which is very useful when travelling on holiday. It is exactly as described and performs efficiently. I would recommend this charger as a very useful piece of equipment.
on 2 August 2015
Bought this as a replacement for my Dot.Foto charger (stolen while in Florida) which is currently unavailable from Amazon. As previously mentioned in another review although the charger seems to do a reasonable job of charging the battery, the battery does not feel secure in the holder and feels like it is going to fall out. Otherwise no complaints.
on 6 July 2014
An excellent charger that is well made, and good value for money. I bought this item because Panasonic does not make a charger for the BCM13 battery. Pity - but this does the job just as well, and I like the different world plugs that went with it.
on 1 July 2014
Good value product. Does the job and no problems so far. Item includes plug options for using abroad and in the car.
on 19 December 2015
Just received this charger. Despite what some reviewers have said, the battery is perfectly secure in the charger and the light does change to green when the battery is fully charged - in about 2 hours. I'm very pleased with this because there's no charger with my camera and the battery has to be charged in the camera which is not always convenient. So, just what I wanted.
on 6 February 2016
Does what it should with no problems. The overseas power connection was very useful as I didn't need a separate converter when plugging this on on recent trip to Argentina and Antarctic.This meant it could fit in a double socket alongside a converter unit for phone or tablet, often you can fit two of these side by side.
on 3 July 2014
Small, simple to use. Can't say or ask any more of a battery charger.