5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant bright bargain (just hide the ugly cheap back)
This tablet is what you pay for, the back looks like its badly made from recycled yogurt pots, the buttons would rip off in a strong breeze and if you get impatiently click happy and try to do 50 things at once as I do you will make it freeze or reboot.

Published 9 months ago by Mr Ian Scarbro

3.0 out of 5 stars :-(
Well my first review was well back in March 2014 and was 5 stars. Times past, had to send it back for repair ( just short of a tenner).
That was after I was sent another charger, it would not charge. The power alerts warned me low battery at 20,10 and 5%. Then it would show from 5% to the max 100% in seconds.
I returned my tab, it was a swift repair, but, its...
Published 8 months ago by SilverBirch

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant bright bargain (just hide the ugly cheap back), 26 July 2014
This review is from: 9 inch PRO NEW IMPROVED - DUAL CORE 9" Android Tablet PC - 1GB RAM - 8GB STORAGE - 5 point capacitive touchscreen - 1024 x 600 - HDMI - DUAL Cameras - Android 4.2 JELLY BEAN - WiFi (White Back) (Personal Computers)

But its £42, delivered in 4 days to me wi the a UK warranty! What do to you want jam on it?!?!?! Bargain!

On the plus side it has a bright crisp screen, Polaris office, telly aps, browsing, social media all look crisp and bright for home or office use out and about. It has a decent memory and you can put in extra memory if you need. Its easy to type on the huge screen but it has a micro USB so you can fit a cheap keyboard case (I got one for £1.99 delivered). Once it's in a case you only look at the screen not the back and the screen is GREAT.

THE only down side I've found is NowTv (sky go) spits its dummy out and gives me a fault it says the device is modified so its making their system think the device is routed. But Now TV said they support all android devices and so are working hard on this for me, so expect a bug fix soon its clearly not the devices fault.

I don't see how you can go wrong here I've recommended verbally to 5 friends and a business and on Facebook as its a huge bargain.

Not for clumsy tots/sausage fingered brick layers, if you are a bit of a rough person I would get something more robust but since an iPad will cost you 10 times more and do 10 times less I really think I can afford to be a little careful with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool litttle tablet, 27 Aug. 2014
This was my first tablet and all in all I am very pleased with it. The screen resolution on my photos is quite washed out compared to when I view on other devices, but on the internet and the wallpapers (where it really matters) it is really superb and of a quality I was not expecting. I use the tablet a lot for listening to worldwide radio and it does this job pretty well. The sound quality is only mediocre, but I have read this is common to a lot of tablets - but when I connect my Altec Lansing portable speaker the sound is consistently superb. I can't seem to load the BBC iPLAYER nor one or two broadcaster's radio APPs (ABC Radio Australia for example), neither can I play China Radio International's Easy FM stream or load the TuneIN APP. I also inserted an SD card of MP3 files and it corrupted them all, leaving me with the only option of reformatting the card. So there are one or two hiccups.

But I am of the opinion that if you buy a product of such terrific value for money, then you should be prepared for one or two inconveniences. I have used this tablet daily since the day it arrived and can't imagine being without it now. It is an ideal introduction to the world of portable internet technology and I recommend it. I am in fact a huge fan of a lot of the amazing products coming out of China at super prices. I watch youtube videos, send emails and browse the internet all effortlessly. What more could you want.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant value for money!, 26 Feb. 2014
Speedy performance and does everything you want and more - high res screen looks great, and although battery longevity is not brilliant, this is often the case with tablets. Best value I have found in the budget end of tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 11 Feb. 2014
Good product. Cheap and cheerful but does the job. Would recommend. Had no problems. Easy to set up. Buy it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tablet, 4 Feb. 2014
Lloyd Pond - See all my reviews
There are a lot of tablets out there and I have tried some. I purchased this one after I had to return a different 9 inch tablet which clearly did not do what it said on the tin. The NATPC 9 inch pro is not in that category, it is fast, very responsive, good resolution, great apps and very easy to use. I would recommend this very reasonably priced tablet.

5.0 out of 5 stars no problems with unit. everything working as should, 26 Mar. 2014
Was sceptical as I just had to return tablets to another company and I ordered this as its replacement. . I charged the units for a couple of hours first... still nervous! Started up and....no problems!! Phew!! I loaded this with the stuff I needed and its all working fine. Sound is fine. picture is fine.. I will be ordering more :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 Dec. 2013
Was really surprised at this tablet, I would highly recommend buying. Just make sure you order a cover at the time of purchase we had a nervous few days hoping our 4 yr old didn't drop it on wooden floors

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Tablet I have ever bought, 16 Nov. 2013
Don't normally write reviews but had to make an exception this time.
Used to have the NATPC 9” Allwinner tablet and it has been fantastic for the past 18 months but the eldest wanted something a bit faster. Naturally, we looked at this brand again because the last one was so good.
We were in for a (pleasant) surprise. Despite costing less than what our old one did, it feels TEN times faster – the extra RAM and two processors really seem to make a difference. The old one didn’t play movies on the TV but this one has that extra socket for an HDMI cable now.
The screen looks and feels much better too – the icons are just the perfect size – not too big and not too small.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED – 5 STARS !

5.0 out of 5 stars not the fastest on the net but for £40 pound's ish I was surprised how good it is, 14 July 2014
On my 2nd one now, but not because the first one didn't impress, the complete opposite in fact. For the price you can't fault it. O.K. not the fastest on the net but for £40 pound's ish I was surprised how good it is. Screen isn't bad either at this price. I notice a lot of people compare it to the I pad. Sorry an I pad is 10 times the price. That's like comparing a Ford Focus to an Aston Martin, still has 4 wheels and will get you from one place to another. Thoroughly recommended if you are looking for a cheap tablet.

5.0 out of 5 stars great tablet, 24 Jan. 2014
this is a great tablet for the purchase price.does everything as stated by the supplier,wifi/skype etc are excellent,gaming is good withnice sound quality.bought this mainly for music around the house and again this tablet is spot on for that purpose and indeed has better sound quality than my laptop.hooked it up to my creature speakers and it is awesome.was sceptical when i purchased this product due to the fact that it was so keenly priced but the reviews were good and i am pleased that i went for this model rather than a more expensive named brand.fantastic tablet up to press and would definitely recommend to friends.