4.0 out of 5 stars Nice
Takes a while to charge up but is really handy, especially when you know you're going to be out the house for long periods of time or are going on holiday or to a festival. It is a bit bulky on the phone but that's to be expected. It shows how much battery it has left with blue led lights on the front aswell
Published 11 months ago by Ellie

1.0 out of 5 stars "This accessory is not supported by Apple"
Published 8 months ago by Bhavik Jayendrakumar Shah

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 4 Aug. 2014
This review is from: KingMansion 2600mAh Portable External Power Pack Backup Battery Charger Case For iPhone 5 5S Compatible with IOS 7 White (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars "This accessory is not supported by Apple", 11 Oct. 2014
I am sorry to say this, but while I generally end up buying great products when relying on Amazon product reviews, this one really let me down! I have an iPhone 5S and I bought the device from Apple in the UK (which is where I reside). I have tried using the KingMansion 2600mAh device ever since it got delivered, but it only charges my phone for a minute! It then displays a message saying "This accessory is not supported by Apple", and then stops charging my phone. For me, this has been a waste of £13, and due to my own carelessness, I have also passed the Amazon returns deadline of 30 days. Writing off this £13 in my books!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!! Happy chappy, 15 Jun. 2014
Wife has not stopped using it, she does 12 hours shifts, and as a typical woman thinks charging a phone is an optional extra.......happy wife equals happy hubby. Only down side for me, and it is only a matter of preference, personally I would have the L.E.D power indicator on the rear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 14 Jun. 2014
It's a good phone case\charger just a bit bulky in your pocket and good delivery came within 3 days !

5.0 out of 5 stars By far the best phone charger case I have come across yet, 27 Jan. 2015
By far the best phone charger case I have come across yet...and I have had a lot but this one really does the job...first I ordered one for my wife and seen how well it worked for her...so I went and ordered one for my self...I travel a lot with my job so this comes in really handy...you can charge the phone and case at the same time which to me is the best part about this case others you had to charge separate...plus it' has a lovely feel to the case and not to bulky ....buy with confadaince

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product easy to fit, 8 July 2014
Fantastic product easy to fit, charges my phone very quick and provides around a charge and a half per charge itself

3.0 out of 5 stars Handy, but unpredictable., 28 Aug. 2014
Handy to have, but bit unpredictable as sometimes it only charge my phone up to 20/30% more the other times it is charge it up to 70/80% max. However handy to have if you need extra battery life in emergency!

5.0 out of 5 stars External Battery, 18 July 2014
I loved it. Affordable, reliable and durable

4.0 out of 5 stars ... 3-4 time on one charge but for a tenner excellent quality well worth it, 19 Mar. 2015
Works a charm 1 and a half charges out of it when it's full sure u could pay more and get ones that could charge the phone maybe 3-4 time on one charge but for a tenner excellent quality well worth it

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke, 30 Nov. 2014
At first it was so good! Couldnt ask for something better! But I have used it about 10 times now, and it has already broken, it wont charge my phone anymore. Not impressed.