5.0 out of 5 stars very nice
fantastic phone works on three network well , this is well worth the money well built phone lots of gadgets , this is a must have phone for anyone who like games Google apps pack with lots to do , very fast interneting , also came very quick
Published 8 months ago by david

3.0 out of 5 stars you can do better than this if you have produced such a phone ...
There are no instructions at all. Not even the address of a web site where you can get a manual. They do not even show you which is the on/off switch and my phone I cannot unlock. Come on Google, you can do better than this if you have produced such a phone with this spec. Tell us how to use it. Tell me how to unlock it please.
Published 5 days ago by RDKennedy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, 3 Jan 2014
This review is from: Cubot P9 5.0 inch QHD Google Android 4.2 Unlocked 3G Smartphone 3G mobile phone phablet MTK6572 Dual Core Dual SIM Dual Standby SIM-Free 3G android mobile phone 1.2GHZ WIFI GPS Bluetooth Ebook Gmail (White) (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars cubot p9, 12 Mar 2014
bought this phone for my wife 4 weeks ago and from day 1 she has never been off it playing many of the free games from apps store, up to now had no problems with the phone making calls and downloading apps, the one we received came with uk mains charger, the phone is a well made budget phone far better value than I expected, paid 78 pounds for the phone and well worth it, would I buy another yes without a doubt, also fast dispatch and delivery from seller, many thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 17 Nov 2013
Received this phone yesterday, only 6 days after ordering so quick to arrive. Packaging was great and everything in the box as stated. Switched on fine and instantly recognised my 3 sim and contacts etc. wifi is good and calls texts as they should be. Only disappointment is the camera. It's not bad but doesn't take sharp pictures so be aware of this. I have bought this for my 14 year old daughter for Xmas as she liked my Samsung S4 and this is very similar but without the price tag. She is already on a contract which is due to run for another 10 months but hates the phone she has and wanted to upgrade. I think she will be very happy with this one. Doesn't have much storage so will need to install an SD card. My only concern is the constant data roaming to be able to use the Sim. I just hope I don't get landed with a big bill, however her contract is capped already so this shoukdn't happen. I'll update again if We experience any problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars good stuff, 12 April 2014
This phone is brilliant value for money. There was nothing that disappointed. Appears to do everything that far more expensive phones do.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the money., 14 Feb 2014
Jeanette Wilson "damejintymcginty" (Berwick, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this as I really wanted a smart phone but didn't want to either enter a contract or pay big money for a more common brand. I wanted the best that I could afford and had a fair idea what I was looking for. It is a great phone for £80. It came within a week. I put a 32Gb SD card into it and it runs apps, games and I have watched video on it as well. I use it all the time and have found it to be reliable. I don't have any problem with reception and it does support a second sim but I only need 1. Being a budget phone there are a couple of small niggles. Firstly the screen is really clear face on but you don't have to move it much for it to be unclear. It's not a problem and I suppose that's why it doesn't cost £400. The case is adequate but flimsy, again not a problem but might not take real punishment. I have toyed with buying another case but haven't been brave enough to find out if any of the Galaxy s4's fit. If anyone else knows, please get back to me. I would recommend it. If and when I need to replace it I would look to this brand again.

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC, 6 Jun 2014
Purchased this for my wife
Its as good as any expensive phablet (android phone) and at a much lower price.
Does everything you ask of it,and more
I can highly recommend this android phone,so much so,that I purchased one for myself too

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent phone, 20 Mar 2014
Beautiful designed and excellent stuff.
I like this phone because can take 2 SIM ( dual sim )
Both SIM activated at the same time

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for the price, 20 Jun 2014
At just under £70 this phone offers excellent value for money. The display isn't bad - although there is a dead pixel on mine, which I couldn't be bothered changing for what is a second phone for me. The camera is absolutely god awful, worse than using a biscuit tin and photographic paper: the sensor stays open for so long that any and every shot is a blur. But the phone works, it's not dreadfully slow, battery life isn't deadly and - hey - it's seventy quid for a mini computer. You could do much worse.

4.0 out of 5 stars the phone, 6 May 2014
its great but if if could tell you a bit more information about the simcards that would be even better

5.0 out of 5 stars quite satisfied, 27 May 2014
up to now no problems works fine, would recommend to any one who does not need named item to show off

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›