on 25 November 2013
I saw this performed on the Rememberance Festival and it was so beautiful I couldn't wait to buy it. The girls are all with serving fathers but the best bit is that they all seemed to care deeply for each other and have found real friendships there.

The fact that the money is going to the poppy appeal means a great deal to anyone who has had family serve even if your family was from the second world war or even further back it is up to us to help and support the poppy appeal. In buying this you get to own something truly magical.
on 13 November 2013
I watched the Poppy Girls singing at the RBL Remembrance Serrvice and I had to buy the album. They have lovely voices and harmonise beautifully. They also look beautiful and have such confidence especially the two young members. A great album and a worthy cause!!!
on 14 November 2013
When I first saw the girls sing this song they so full of emotion that you felt how much their fathers ment to them, and those two youngsters did make my eyes go very moist, thank you Poppy girls.
on 31 January 2014
Love this song...!
Truely inspiring from some very talented young girls.
It seemed much better paying for this and getting something rather than just a poppy.
on 12 November 2013
Sweet
Not necessarily the best track I've ever heard but guaranteed to bring tears to your eyes. Especially at this time of the year.
on 13 November 2013
EVERYONE SHOULD BUY IT

its good, and its for a very good cause
you should by this now

you will enjoy
on 3 January 2015
Wonderful song
Pleased to be helping a charity.