Format: Audio CD|Change

on 1 May 2014
My title is not a criticism, the songs are brilliant! Yes, it sounds a bit like a rave party but it's upbeat and fun and has me laughing out loud. Our two and a half year old loves it and knows all the songs. Justin is fantastic and talented as he wrote some of the songs too!
on 23 May 2014
This is a wonderful selection of sing a long songs that will keep young children entertained on those long car journeys. We have it on our Kindle, only problem being after the umpteenth time of trying to sound enthusiastic as the children belt out the songs in the back of the car it can be a bit mind numbing for us grown ups. But that does not detract from the quality of the songs and the enthusiasm that Justin Fletcher brings to each one. Far better than a lot of similar cd's/ tracks which are monotonous after one hearing.
on 21 September 2015
Justin is my kids hero! He can't do anything wrong and this double album is perfect for them.

My 2 year old daughter loves the classics on the disc and my 5 year old lad loves the dancier numbers! It is clear Justin is a bit of a secret raver - all the tracks on the disc are upbeat versions of classic children's songs with a couple of his own compositions thrown in.

Really, is there anything this guy can't do!! I have to say, the dubstep version of Ten Green Bottles is especially entertaining.
on 12 February 2016
I bought this for my son's birthday, it's great. Lots of action songs that we know and some new ones to dance around to. He enjoys us putting it on to sing along to and join in with or ideal as background music for children's party. Highly recommend to anyone that has little ones
on 4 April 2016
Bought the Hands Up CD some years ago and mislaid it, so was pleased to see this double CD pack. Both are permanent fixtures in my car, the Best of Friends CD being more suitable for my older granddaughter. Justin Fletcher is a great favourite and I think he is a genius!
on 19 March 2014
Daughter loved this cd and it has given us many hours of her being happy whilst she sings along on her karaoke speedy delivery too
on 26 June 2014
Great cd for little ones, well known songs and jolly tunes to sing along to on car journeys, my two-year-old loves it!
on 14 April 2014
Great for all those Justin Fletcher fans, both my 2 year old and 6 year old love this, comes with 2 ads even better.
on 25 April 2015
Kids love this CD, Justin Fletcher is fantastic, every song is a classic and its perfect birthday party music
on 1 March 2015
My sons loves all his songs, just ordered his new CD as well will be great for his party