5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
Really addictive series of books
Published 6 months ago by Alli

3.0 out of 5 stars Ruled by Steel
Long winded but came out all right in the end. I suppose that's what it's all about but Oh it was wearisome. Not sure I really understand what James did to Elise but maybe I'll find out when I read the next book as I intend to.
Published 8 months ago by Miss Muffet

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
This review is from: Ruled by Steel (The Ascension Series Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
Really addictive series of books

5.0 out of 5 stars Ruled by Steel., 15 July 2014
Full of nearly every emotion, this instalment is of the same standard as all the other episodes - brilliant. Again, hard to put down. S M Reine you owe me several hours of sleep!!! Cannot wait for the next adventure.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Read., 14 July 2014
I have read all of the books up to this one. How the writer can keep coming up with more that bring into play all the other books (lost count of how many). All excellent if you are into fantasy books. I have just downloaded the next one. I have enjoyed these books so much. Angels, Demons and Werewolfs, earth and hell and now a glimpse of Heaven. Hope you enjoy them as much as me . Kudos to the author...

5.0 out of 5 stars Ruled by stell, 23 Jun. 2014
I loved this book it was sad and good at the same time so you should give it a go.

4.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 19 Jun. 2014
Love this series! slowly making my way through them (busy mum), excellent characters, thrilling plots. ive paid aot more for a book that was nowhere near are well writtwn so excellent value too

3.0 out of 5 stars Ruled by Steel, 18 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Read, 18 May 2014
I loved this book as i have loved the whole series. A must read. Can't wait for the next one couldn't put it down.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 5 May 2014
A well written piece in the Ascension Series, my only critique would be that the story has drifted away from the Elise and James partnership. But hey its all part of a story cant wait to see how it ends.

5.0 out of 5 stars More quality, 2 May 2014
another excellent instalment can't stop reading once I start. Elise and Rylie are very powerful characters in this book very good to find a book with more than one main character and this series has at least 6 in it

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 11 April 2014
I really really don't know what to say to explain what a fantastic writer s m reine is. from start to finish I've read three wonderfully written books that I just can't put down. From the beginning your sucked into another dimension, another world you totally get lost in the book forgetting your actually reading it. It feels like your watching an incredibly long film I can visualise what the story is saying playing out in my imagination. it really is a superbly written series and I'm just about to buy book four.