5.0 out of 5 stars Zakirrah's Book Blog Review!
5 ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT, FAST PACED, ACTION-PACKED STARS!!

Okay firstly let me say this..you haven't read this book? What the hell are you waiting for? Go grab it right now!!

Published 5 months ago by Zakirrah's Book Blog

1.0 out of 5 stars Marked The Missing Link
Published 3 months ago by Penny

5.0 out of 5 stars Zakirrah's Book Blog Review!, 16 Nov 2013
This review is from: Marked. Part I: The missing Link (Kindle Edition)
5 ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT, FAST PACED, ACTION-PACKED STARS!!

This book is book 1 of the marked series by J.M.Sevilla and what a tremendous book it is. It all starts off with Lily, we find out that she has just broken up with her ex after taking 2 years or so of mental and physical abuse. She seems lost like her ex took a part of her and turned her into a robot who only follows his instructions.She has moved back in with her mom and two brothers and needs to start living again. Her mundane life is turned on its head when she is told to give some food to the next door neighbour.

Another tremor travels down when I notice the scars. How had I not noticed them right away? It looks like a three-clawed animal tried to scratch out his right eye.

Jay is a hot sexy and scary neighbour who doesn't interact much with others.He always keeps to himself, he has to, its how he lives.Getting attached isn't possible not with the dangers that lurk around him. Its too dangerous, it's a weakness and it can get people killed. So what happens when Lily comes barging into Jay's life and things change.

He can't get involved with Lily, she is too innocent he will end up ruining her.But its all out of his hands.She sees him like no-one else in his life has.Throughout the book you see Lily growing into a much more better version of her. Being with Jay changes her she is more alive than she has ever been. He heals her and makes her see things in a different light.The lily she thought was gone, comes back much stronger.

You also see change in Jay, he becomes more talkative and open with her.Its the first time life seems beautiful and simple.After having a rough time as a kid he has always been somewhat of a loner but Lily is a game changer. He feels like he is being selfish that he should have never got involved in her life, her life will be destroyed if she gets involved. Life isn't so simple for Jay and the last thing he wants is for someone as innocent as Lily to be brought into it.

"But at the same time I want to have this to cherish for the rest of my life.I want to remember a time when my life was perfect, simple, and full of happiness. I've never had any of those things before, but I have that with you. After I leave, I won't ever have it again." - Jay

This book is filled with, action, suspense, twists and turns,swoon worthy moments and a lot of hotness ;) I loved how it had a bit of everything, it was funny, sweet,hot, action-packed, had me on edge and I can't wait for more!
J.M. Sevilla Hurry with the next book :D

"Damn, Lily, you've ruined me." He kisses the top of my head and I nuzzle up under his chin, sedated and content.

Oh and I soo think Vault needs to have his own book, he is an interesting character I would love to find out more about. And it would be totally awesome to have a chapter where we are in Dragoni's head, just to see what the bloody hell is going on up there!

**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~
**ARC courtesy of the brilliant author in exchange for an honest review**

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, loved it, loved it!, 30 Dec 2013
This review is from: Marked. Part I: The missing Link (Kindle Edition)
The best ever book I've read in a very long time. So gripping, so wonderfully written, such great storyline, believable characters. I found myself reading at every chance I had and didn't want the book to end. Can't wait to read the sequel. 6 stars!

4.0 out of 5 stars I'd read it again...., 25 Feb 2014
This review is from: Marked. Part I: The missing Link (Kindle Edition)
While it may not be the best written story out there I did really enjoy this book. I was there with Lily wondering what was happening next. You do wonder at some points whether Jay's going to give up his strict control over his emotions but of course there was still half a book left to get through so it had to happen at some point. Hope book 2 brings on some happier times, but I can't deny I did enjoy seeing Lily change. It was realistic not one day softy and next day badass...she remained human but with a stronger sense of self and a deep love for Jay.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant !!!!, 29 Jan 2014
This review is from: Marked. Part I: The missing Link (Kindle Edition)
A beautifully written book, I loved it....... What more can I say apart from read it you won't be disappointed ;)

4.0 out of 5 stars OK and I will read the next is series..., 26 Jan 2014
Charlee Bravo (Isle of Wight, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Marked. Part I: The missing Link (Kindle Edition)
...but not sure that I would read any other of J M Sevilla's books (in another series)? To be honest, I found the sytle of writing to be a little immature and also found myself getting annoyed with the characters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 24 Jan 2014
This review is from: Marked. Part I: The missing Link (Kindle Edition)
From page one I was hooked! well written well worth the money cant wait for part 2 to see what develops

5.0 out of 5 stars OmG when is part 2 going to be available ??, 18 Jan 2014
This review is from: Marked. Part I: The missing Link (Kindle Edition)
Be warned once you start reading you can not put it down. Lily and Jay both amazing people, you just want to shout 'he loves you' from the start. Ok a little hard to imagine anyone fitting in with his lifestyle so easily, but hay this is not reality is it. I love the book and can't wait until the second book comes out to find out what happens next. There is everything in this book to make it wonderful, love suspense, fast cars and fast jets, who could ask for more.

1.0 out of 5 stars Marked The Missing Link, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: Marked. Part I: The missing Link (Kindle Edition)
OK, unless you are under the age of 16 you might enjoy this, un realististic, poorly written, unimaginative story. I'm hoping the writer reads awhole lot more, gets more life experience and finishes school. Lily for 21 year old was incredibly childish and very annoying. The author had serious problems developing an actual character for Jay, he was either sweet or angry. Many parts were boring in it's detail eg discribing how they lay in bed, arm positions, head positions too much! Actually did not finish and would definitely not recommend this story to my friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fell in love with this book!, 31 Dec 2013
This review is from: Marked. Part I: The missing Link (Kindle Edition)
this book is a must must read! I completely fell in love with it! the second book can't come soon enough

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 30 Dec 2013
This review is from: Marked. Part I: The missing Link (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book. didn't want to put it down.I cart wait for the 2nd book to come out .

ARRAY(0x9e6a1438)