4.0 out of 5 stars * * * *, 2 Oct. 2014
This review is from: As Hot as it Gets (Out of Uniform Book 10) (Kindle Edition)
I didn't enjoy this one as much as the other books. I didn't seem to engage with Jackson and Mia but there were some funny moments at the start and Dylan (and Seth too!) creased me up when they were standing by the truck at the side of the road, it was priceless! I love Dylan, he is such a character and definitely my favourite.

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, 31 Mar. 2014
it's a lighthearted read, and I loves books that are in a series,, while it can be read alone I advise starting at the beginning and getting to know the characters.

5.0 out of 5 stars As Hot as it Gets, 5 Mar. 2014
As i have read ALL of Elle Kennedy books i guess the answer is 5 star. Reason, love the characters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Holy hell she did it AGAIN!!!!!!, 15 Feb. 2014
Firstly I'll say I absolutely LOVE the extremely talented Elle Kennedy so I also adore this amazing series, but I have to say she surpassed herself with this one! If I'm honest, each book continues to just get better and better so it's not surprising that I've so thoroughly enjoyed this story.

Secondly this book covers everything we've come to expect from such a talented author; lust, laughs, drool worth hero's, beautiful but normal women and above everything else a story that you HAVE to finish in one sitting because you can't pry the book from your fingers until you know what happens!!

My one and only complaint is this; I hope to God this isn't the last of these guys, because truthfully I'm not sure I could live without them! So if you happen to read this review Elle please for the sake of my sanity give me more of these guys! I'm delighted to have the potential East Coast newbies and all that entails but I still need stories of the guys. Cash, Dylan, Seth, Jackson, Carson, Ryan, Matt, Aiden etc etc. I'd also love just other follow up books with more twists and turns of their lives. So plllllllllease don't let this be last I read of them!

Oh and for anyone just browsing books and wondering whether to try either this series or Elle Kennedy JUST DO IT!!! I can not recommend this lady highly enough. You rock my world Elle!

5.0 out of 5 stars HOT HOT HOT, 13 Feb. 2014
This is one of my favorite books in the series.Jackson is a very dirty sexy man Mia is a touch naughty.Good story with lots of hot sex if you liked the other books in this series you will love this sad it is final book in series.