4.0 out of 5 stars Nice feel
The shirt has a nice, soft feel, however the back is crisscrossed which means wearing a regular bra is not an option. Would have been nice to know this. Also, I am very busty and normally have to order a larger size. I usually order 20-22 (XXL), but I think the XL would have worked as well.

Overall I like the and as soon as I get a bra converter clip, I will be...
Published 12 months ago by Nixxie

3.0 out of 5 stars Good buy
When u first see this you think it doesn't look cheap but the material is cheap and see through although does fit nice. But a little top underneath and it's perfect
Published 15 months ago by Julian

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice feel, 28 Mar. 2014

Overall I like the and as soon as I get a bra converter clip, I will be able to wear it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 18 Dec. 2013
I love this top, i will be buying more of the same. The fit is wonderful and it makes me look and feel sexy and nice. I would recommend this to anyone. It also arrived within 2 days of order so was very impressed. Good service and good price for a super item.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this top., 12 Mar. 2014
SuziB - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Luckily for me I'm used to ordering online & as a lot of sizes come up small (depending on the company!) I ordered a size larger. I'm a size 22 so went for a 24-26 which fits me perfectly. It's a decent quality material, none of your thin as tissue paper, see through rubbish. It feels lovely & smooth/soft & looks gorgeous. It's washed very well, no discoloration of the metal rings & in fact, if you hang it up straight away, it doesn't even need ironing... Bonus! Even my Mum complimented this top which is unheard of as she is usually appalled at having a 42 year old Rock chick/Goth daughter instead of the classy executive suited business woman I should've been! :o) I blame the parents myself! Lol!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really happy with it, 14 July 2014
Bought this top with hesitation given the reviews. However ignored them, bought my usual size and it fits perfectly. The material isn't too thin or see through at all. It does come in like a racer back but I can live with that, because it's gorgeous. Has washed well. I don't expect it to live forever, but what does these days? Happy to recommend. I'd certainly buy it again :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great summer top, 24 April 2014
I'm not really used to shirts with buckles on them, but this is a pretty nice top and well worth the price. It's figure flattering, comfy and soft. It does fit a bit larger... but I love things that are tight fitted. Delivered really quickly.

Really bright summery color and airy.

5.0 out of 5 stars eye catching belladonna womans, 27 Feb. 2014
This review is from: EyeCatch Plus Size - Belladonna Womens Draped Off-the-Shoulder Tunic Top (Apparel)
It fit nice and it donot look cheap it is very nice I brought a size bigger and it was too big ,
recommend a size over or exact size
it is a good buy n u look sexy for summer.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 12 Jan. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Partner chose it., 1 Mar. 2014
Miss Victoria Venn "mrs spanner" (bristol uk) - See all my reviews
My partner chose it & I loved it so much I bought another one. Looks good with jeans or a smart top n trousers for going out. xx

5.0 out of 5 stars SEXY TOP, 5 Jun. 2014
Love this top looks great with jeans or with trousers.... It feels great on (sexy lol) washes very well too...

3.0 out of 5 stars Not good for curvy ladies that acually have hips, 5 Mar. 2015
It doesnt fit properly, the upper part is a little too big or rather very loose becasue of the cross over straps, although it's workable as an over top, but then there is this tight bit at the bottom that is way too tight compared to the top, It's no good for anyone with curves, I think it's been designed for someone that has a massive bust and no hips, it would of been perfect without the tight band at the bottom, and instead if they wanted the option for you to tighten it in at the waist a bit then they should of put a couple of strings at the waist on the back that you could tighten up or loosen to your prefered fit.