5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing !!!, 20 Jan 2014
This review is from: My Only Shelter (Audio CD)
Amazing album I enjoy listening to every song . It is really quite refreshing . I would really recommend it to any music lovers .

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a masterpiece., 10 Jan 2014
This review is from: My Only Shelter (Audio CD)
This album is absolutely fantastic. I love it. The songs are really catchy and well written. In all honesty, I can't pick just one track as my favourite. The whole album rocks. The cd hasn't been back in its case yet as its currently being played most of the week.

I believe that Darkhaus will go far and if/when they release another album, I'll be buying that too and I will be making my way to a gig in the near future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Aural Pleasure, 7 Jan 2014
This review is from: My Only Shelter (Audio CD)
Have had this album since the day it was released. It's brilliant! Fresh and addictive. Favourites so far... Breakdown The Walls, Hour of Need, Looks Like Rain... actually I can't really pick a favourite, the whole album is great!

Being a fan of Eisbrecher, I naturally wanted to hear what Rupert Keplinger was up to with this band. It's brilliant and Kenny Hanlon's vocals are ace. :) I can't wait to hear what they do next!!! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Catchy, classy..., 17 Dec 2013
This review is from: My Only Shelter (Audio CD)
Album arrived around a week ago and hasn't left my side since. So addictive. There seems to be a bit of everything in here, but not in a disjointed way... this band have a very distinctive and strong sound (talent is obvious throughout). Can not recommend this enough.

Highlights for me - Hour of Need and Hurts Like Hell.

Whatever this album is - pop/rock/metal - it's doing something very right!

My Only Shelter