Published 6 months ago by Peter Ashdown

3.0 out of 5 stars Yes.. but..
I love this app. It is amazing and there is tonnes to do. You will never be bored and always craving more as you defeat bosses and fight zombies. But there is a major problem. I recently got a new kindle Fire HDX and my data did not transfer. I lost everything. It is so annoying because I had nearly defeated every boss in this game. Sort it out Amazon. Not only that but I...
Published 4 months ago by Leilani

5.0 out of 5 stars Fan of the PC version? Well a mobile version is here in full and it feels amazing!, 28 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Terraria (App)
Exactly the same as the PC version which is a great thing! I prefer it because it has that mobile feel about it because for some reason playing it on PC made me almost feel like I was wasting time... yet here I can relax and enjoy every moment of mining and GOOD LORD is it morish, just as you've finished mining this ore you find another one just at the corner of the screen and so begins the next adventure!

Loved every minute and if a fan of the PC version or love the idea then this is worth every penny!

Played on an NVIDIA shield, runs incredibly however no controller support which is a shame but the controls blend very well once you get used to them and I've been mining just as fast on my tablet as I have on the PC.

Happy mining!

5.0 out of 5 stars Terr- ibly good! (i should stop now), 22 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Terraria (App)
This game is amazing. Personally although it does have very similar controls to Minecraft PE, where I didn't like the controls, I think the controls are much less awkward here. I think it's the 3d turning that makes minecraft hard to play, in a 2d environment the controls are way easier. There is a load of more new things then minecraft and I prefer Terraria to be honest. However the one thing I dislike is that my Kindle heats up when I play it. Being very anxious about the house catching fire this scares me but that's personal opinion. I think if you are a Minecraft person then Terraria will be better than minecraft for you. I enjoyed the game because of its easier controls and much more varied gameplay opposed to Minecraft, which I enjoyed a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars happy, 9 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Terraria (App)
I bought it on pc quite a while ago and was waiting for it to go on sale, then I got some free amazon coins so I decided to see how it plays on a tablet. And it's alright. It gives me a reason to use my kindle fire

5.0 out of 5 stars Boss Beast Bess Bewildering Best selling Best game ever!, 5 July 2014
This review is from: Terraria (App)
Sorry about that I'm usually sensible with my reviews. This is the best iPad game I've ever played. If you enjoyed minecraft then this is definitely for you! By the way, if you know when hardmode is coming out that is great I'm killing myself waiting. I've already killed the wall of flesh five times.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome game, 12 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Terraria (App)
I think people who like minecraft will love this game you get to defeat bosses and you can play multiplayer with all your buddies but beware this game is highly addictive!

5.0 out of 5 stars best sandbox game ever, 17 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Terraria (App)
One of the best games I've ever played but it needs a hardmode to continue with because I have defeated the WOF god knows how many times and I've got the best pre-hardmode weapons/armour, if you could add all the things from the p.c and XBox version it would give people more things to do and collect, and thus make it one of the best games on the appstore.

5.0 out of 5 stars cool, 24 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Terraria (App)
It's a great game worth your money but if you delete your character game over basically good game but the online needs work

5.0 out of 5 stars Check it out, 8 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Terraria (App)
I have this game on my xbox and also from steam on my laptop. Super game and shouldn't be stereotyped like another cheap knock off minecraft game. This game reeks of top quality and some of it own originality that really can only be experienced if you actually try this game out. I would say this is one of the best games available on tablets at the current moment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Terraria has awesomeness but……, 7 Sept. 2014
Terraria is an epic game by the way. But on Kindle Fire and Kindle Fire HD
it isn't fully updated

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 25 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Terraria (App)
This game is great worth the money I thought it was going to be terrible but you'll get used to it if you love minecraft get this now now now!!!

Terraria