5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
We bought this book because we are teaching our 2 year old to speak spanish (which is my first language).
We thought that a good way would be to introduce spanish stories at night time.
Published on 9 Feb. 2012 by A. Graves

1.0 out of 5 stars Total Crap, it doesn't work on the kindle
I bought this for practicing reading Spanish, but unfortunately it doesn't download to the kindle and gives a message saying"Unavailable for Download - This item is not compatable with this device".

This is really bad, as there is no option for a refund. It is sold as Kindle Edition, yet it doesn't work. Avoid it like the plague.
Published 14 months ago by Robert Allan

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 9 Feb. 2012
A. Graves (London, UK United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
We thought that a good way would be to introduce spanish stories at night time.
My husband's first langauge is English, and it was very improtant that the story books we chose had the spanish-english transalation so that he is able to learn it while reading it to our little one.
I read it it a couple of times and the assist him while he reads it, and after a few times he is good to go solo... with great pronounciation. Well, admitedly he has a good ear and enjoys learning languages. But the books are a great way to teach them both spanish at the same time.
Great product.
It is a sweet story, very appropriate for ages from 2 to 5 year olds.

1.0 out of 5 stars Total Crap, it doesn't work on the kindle, 19 Mar. 2014
This review is from: The Three Little Pigs (Keepsake Stories) (Kindle Edition)

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont get this book if you are looking for european spanish material., 11 Feb. 2015
This review is from: The Three Little Pigs (Keepsake Stories) (Kindle Edition)
This book is written/edited by an american speaking spanish person. There are numerous differences from mainland European spanish which does not help. However they can be difficalt to find, but this book is not recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 18 Jan. 2013
Lovely book, my husband and me read it to our children (I read the Spanish version, while my husband does the English one) and they seem to enjoy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars good bilingual book, 5 Mar. 2011
beautiful illustrations, keeps the basic storyline and has each page in both English and Spanish. Great for increasing vocabulary and understanding of either English or Spanish as a foreign language.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 23 Dec. 2013
I have other books in this series and I am very pleased with them however I have wrapped this one as a present for Christmas and a cursory look has shown me it is just as good as the rest.

5.0 out of 5 stars Teaching Spanish to Children, 26 April 2013
It is a well known and popular story with the duel language giving an extra interest to the child learning a second language.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 July 2014
Bought three of this series for a little spanish girl, lovely books.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice book, 26 Feb. 2015
My kids love this story. Very easy to read and to follow.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not exciting enough, 23 Mar. 2010
I am very keen on reading stories in Spanish to my son and thought this would be fine, he might be too young for this but is not one story he asks me to read often. I wish there was more variety of bilingual books for toddlers.

The Three Little Pigs (Keepsake Stories)