5.0 out of 5 stars good bilingual book, 5 Mar 2011
HB "HB" (Angus, Scotland) - See all my reviews
beautiful illustrations, keeps the basic storyline and has each page in both English and Spanish. Great for increasing vocabulary and understanding of either English or Spanish as a foreign language.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice book, 7 Jun 2013
Nice book with lovely pictures, bought for my 2 yr old nephew who enjoys stories in both English and Spanish. I can only give it 4 stars though as apparently the Princess is annoying and ruins the story!! (Sorry!!)

4.0 out of 5 stars Puss in Boots, 2 Jun 2013
My little boy (4 year old) likes the book. Excellent bilingual series of books for kids who understand both languages. Am ashamed to say I have never read Puss in Boots prior to buying this book so don't know how close it is to the original story. Unlike some of the books in the series e.g. El Patito Feo which only has a sentence a page, this has a small paragraph per page. So a story for a slightly older child. Thoroughly recommend this series of bilingual books

5.0 out of 5 stars Teaching Spanish to Children, 26 April 2013
It is a well known and popular story with the duel language giving an extra interest to the child learning a second language.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 1 Dec 2012
I love the book because it's good for reading practice in my classes, it's an easy story, easy to read and understand. I will buy more in the future

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 9 Feb 2012
A. Graves (London, UK United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
We bought this book because we are teaching our 2 year old to speka spanish and we wanted to introduce spanish stories at night time.
My husband's mother tongue is English and it was of great importance that the book had the transalation to english so that he can learn it as he reads it to our little one. It is in fact teaching them both spanish.
Great product.
It is a sweet story, very appropriate for ages from 2 to 5 year olds.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice book, 6 Nov 2011
Its a really nice book ,I'm spanish and my partner English so is really good for the kids to learn both languages.

4.0 out of 5 stars Puss in Boots/El Gato Con Botas, 17 Mar 2011
Very good value for money. Practical for parents speaking in different languages. nice illustrations (a bit classical). No spelling mistakes! Recommended.

Puss in Boots (Keepsake Stories)
1.81