Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£4.99

on 17 December 2013
My loves this album she gave it five stars because she loves all the songs on the album. I would recommend it to all his fans
on 31 December 2013
My wife loves it, cant play it too many times. I know all the songs as well as her now, would recommend it to anyone
on 18 January 2014
This album was bought for me as a Christmas present and since I've enjoyed Daniel O'Donnell's music since 2001, I couldn't wait to play it. I wasn't disappointed! Somebody Done Somebody Wrong Song was the perfect opening track, a song recorded by BJ Thomas, and a great favourite with me. Other tracks I enjoyed were Our Anniversary, The Most Beautiful Girl, formerly recorded by Charlie Rich and the title track. Go ahead and buy it, you won't be disappointed.
on 21 January 2014
Purchased as a Christmas gift. Although Daniel is not my taste in music, I rate the guy personally, as he used to personally greet guests to his hotel in western Donegal, and even helped carry luggage of those who were struggling. I bet The Boss, or Sir Cliff, or Sir Paul etc. etc. never did that!
I have several of Danie;l's album though by no means all of them. He's been releasing them regularly for around 30 years and while there is variation from one to other, I've come to know what to expect - pop oldies, country oldies and Irish oldies are what he likes to sing, and mostly ballads. There are no Irish oldies this time around unless you count Walk tall (with which Irish singer Val Doonican had a huge UK pop hit in the sixties), though there is a Canadian oldie that closes the album - Home I'll be(Rita MacNeil). It is an excellent way to close the album, and it also reminds me that I need to re-acquaint myself with Rita's own music.

I've heard at least 10 of the 16 songs before by other artists, including the aforementioned Walk tall and Home I'll be. The other pop oldies include Moon river, A picture of you and Love letters in the sand. Among the other tracks, Darlin' is not the Beach BNoys song (which I also love), but the country oldie that was popular in the eearly eighties, when it was recorded by Tom Jones, Barbara Mandrell and other country singers, and also became a UK pop hit for Frankie Miller. Other country songs include The most beautiful girl (originally by Charlie Rich) and Another Somebody done somebody wrong song, originally recorded by B J Thomas, though it's also been recorded by Billie Jo Spears and others.

I've seen one review noting there isn't much country on this CD. It's true that some of Daniels's album contain more country than this one including entire albums Daniel O'Donnell - Welcome To My World - 23 Classics from the Jim Reeves Songbook and Country Boy, but Daniel has many fans and not all of them are dedicated country music fans. This album will please his more pop-oriented fans in particular, but I don't see why any of his fans should be disappointed.

Hey Mr Moon, Perfect days, If I didn't have a dime, God's plan, The band played an old time waltz and Our anniversary might all be new songs, though I'm not sure. Anyway, they are all well up to the standard I expect from Daniel.

Great album. Enjoy.
on 22 January 2014
a must for my mom. xmas not xmas without Daniel. My father has dementia & not able to buy xmas gift for his wife so this was a lovely way to go through the process with him to show him how you can click buttons and order gifts, Mom loved it.
on 13 December 2013
Glasses wer perfectly packed and arrived safe and sound, but the CD not so good as there was a split in the case that had the CD in so I had to swop the case for one of my own as this was a present for a friend.
on 13 December 2013
my wife is made keen on Daniel O'DONNELL, SHE GOES TO ALL HIS SHOWS IN THE LOCAL AREA SHE HAS ME BUYING ALL
HIS CD'S THAT COME OUT I THINK SHE HAS NEARLY ALL HIS CD'S THAT HAVE COME OUT.
on 6 December 2013
This latest CD from Daniel O'Donnell does not disappoint. A must for any Daniel fan. New and old songs go well together. Of course Mary Duff features on the album too.
on 1 January 2014
This is a great and well-made album by Daniel O'Donnell with fine Irish songs and albums melodier.This I give five stjerner.Anbefalles to all Daniel O'Donnell fans.