5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect kids trike
This is the best bike of this kind i have ever bought and i have four children. it has the wow factor. This is a must have.
Published 9 months ago by Taniesha

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality, even worse seller
Published 1 day ago by Jen

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect kids trike, 18 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 30 Dec 2013
Took my son ages to assemble but it looks great, he got it for his daughters 1st Christmas, will last her for a few years

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality, even worse seller, 13 Sep 2014
Jen (Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
Shocking quality. Wheel rubber came off after only a handful of times of it being used... Contacted seller they said no refunds as it was older than 30 days. Very unhappy, after contacting them again and quoting trading standards they have asked us to return it to them so they can examine it... Despite us sending pictures. Save yourself the hassle and get something of better quality. There's no way this will last 4 years...

4.0 out of 5 stars this trike is good, but not worth the money, 21 Aug 2014
this trike is good, but not worth the money. much better ones out there. seat is uncomfortable for any longer length of time. straps dont extend much. however it does do what the box says and my son does like it, its OK to push and steer but not fantastic. I wish i had gone for one with padding in the seat and rubber wheels, plastic ones are not good when on bumpy ground.

5.0 out of 5 stars It only tips if you treat it like a pushchair, 31 July 2014
It only tips if you treat it like a pushchair!!! I recommend getting this if you are thinking of buying one. Great price and despite the look it is actually made of a good quality plastic and metals. I found it was so easy to ensemble and it's been a life saver when my little girl doesn't want to walk after a long day out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bike, 15 July 2014
Love this bike! I bought this for my daughters 1st birthday and she loves it never without a smile on her face when she's on it. My husband put it together which he found easy to do and looks easy enough to adjust as he gets older, love how bright the pink is as well :) all in all great value for money and would recommend to others

4.0 out of 5 stars My toddler loves it!, 11 July 2014
My 18 month old absolutely loves this. My only criticism is the straps aren't very good, and they don't adjust, so it's pretty easy for her to climb out when she feels like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant gift, 9 July 2014
given as gift. Parents and granddaughter love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
Brilliant product.

3.0 out of 5 stars so far we're very happy with it for the price we, 13 Sep 2014
Arrived quickly. Looks cheaper quality than in pictures, although it works perfectly, so far we're very happy with it for the price we paid

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›