4.0 out of 5 stars Soft and pretty
Published 10 months ago by odra

2.0 out of 5 stars Not enough to make a scalf, need at leat 200grams
Nice wool, but it is a rip off for the quantity you get, meaning you have a half finished job, and have to order a second ball...if you can be bothered to.
Published 5 months ago by caz

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft and pretty, 22 Nov 2013
I recently decided to order some wool/needles online and try to knit (complete beginner). I chose this yarn as it seemed pretty enough in the picture, and was cheap. I was very pleased when I received it, the color is even prettier in real life, and the wool itself feels very soft. I gave it only 4 stars because at points the thread seems to be losing its shape and splits easily, but then again, I don't have that much experience and cannot say how this wool compares to others.

Overall I think it's a good yarn, at least for beginners. Will be ordering another soon as I want to make my new mitts an assorted scarf.

5.0 out of 5 stars very easy, 24 Feb 2014
This review is from: King Cole Big Value Super Chunky Knitting Wool / Yarn 100g Ball (Oatmeal - 14) (Kitchen & Home)
the wool was really easy to knit with it has made a lovely mans cardigan, the delivery was very quick I would recommend this seller to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value., 13 July 2014
This review is from: Big Value Super Chunky - 024 Grey
Beautiful, soft lightweight wool. Knitted up really nice and only took the amount specified which is great as I usually need to buy one extra as I always lengthen jumpers a little. It is also really warm without a heavy weight on you, all in all a really great value buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Chunky, 14 Jun 2014
J Thomas (clackmannanshire, scotland) - See all my reviews
Nice to knit with does not separate and so soft knitting grows so quickly with large needles and this wool

2.0 out of 5 stars Not enough to make a scalf, need at leat 200grams, 12 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely to knit with, 29 Mar 2014
A nice quality wool, knits up nice. I used this colour with a combination of denim and they both complimented each other really well.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely quality, 29 Mar 2014
A nice quality wool, knits up nice. I used this colour with a combination of champagne and they both complimented each other really well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 25 Mar 2014
As soon as it arrived I started knitting with this wool knits up great lovely and soft, Will have to order some more

Brenda G

5.0 out of 5 stars Knitting with this just now, 10 Mar 2014
Lovely wool.Very soft and knits up really well.This is a rich red colour and a very good price .I am very happy with it and intend to buy more for future projects.

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly what I wanted arrived quickly great experience thanks, 6 Feb 2014
First time I'd ordered on line and I would do it again. Quick,efficient and exactly what I needed to finish a very special gift. THANKS