Format: Audio CD|Change

on 27 January 2014
If you like early Firehouse or Trixter this album should be on your list.In this cd you get 14 proper songs and all of them are excellent.It is not often that I can say all killer and no filler but this album is packed full of glorious stadium rock.The production is clear and the bass and drums stand out in their own way.The guitar work is excellent and the solos are some of the finest you will hear this year.If this album had been released in 2013 it would have been my number one album so that let's you see how high I rate this album.The 5 stars are for 14 excellent songs.The cd is housed in a jewel case and one thing that I would have liked to see is the lyrics included but that is a very small matter all things aside.
If you like ballads then the song High Enough will hook you and not let you go.The vocalist hits some very high notes and if CJ Snare from Firehouse listened to this cd I would dare say that he would be very impressed.If only Firehouse could make music such as this nowadays you might say.Well I can suggest that you purchase this cd and add it to your collection as the music is going to be some of the greatest that you will listen to this year.You will also be supporting a great new band who deserves it after making a perfect album.
on 8 March 2014
I found this by pure luck.........but wow.....this is one of the best albums i have heard in years......its pure rock n roll......think of every classic rock band rolled into one.......yes that good......every song is simply brilliant.....great singer.....great band......perfectly produced.......this is rock music at it best.....BUY.
on 28 February 2015
As another review said this album is excellent and was definately my album of 2014 so thought that I ought to review it. There are so many good songs on here but my absolute favourite is 'Come Out Tonight' a really catchy song with a nod to the 80s and a whole lot of fun. This young band has done so well to put out such a great album. I wish they could get the credit that they deserve and lots of airplay. This album needs more exposure. Other highlights of this album are Vampire, Blow the Night Away, All I Want, Ready to Go, Alive, Staring at the Sun, Get it On and Wildheart yep pretty much the whole album! Any fans of Crazy Lixx, Reckless Love etc should check out this band as should anyone who loves goodtime classic rock from the 80s / early 90s. Well done guys this is what a rock album should be like!