5.0 out of 5 stars 6 year old loved it
My 6 year girl really loved this book, she has read it several times to herself. We only downloaded it as it was free but would have paid a small amount for it.
Published 14 months ago by Mr. P. Burns

3.0 out of 5 stars What I would like to be when I grow up.
I liked it so much that I want to be a princess.Thank you. From Emma Charlton, 8 years old Bye Bye.
Published 11 months ago by John Charlton

5.0 out of 5 stars 6 year old loved it, 28 Oct 2013
Mr. P. Burns (england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Children's Book: I wish I could be a princess (funny bedtime story collection) (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars I Wish I Was, 13 April 2014
prisrob "pris," (New England USA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
Most every little girl wants to be a princess. They dream of tiaras, pretty dresses, shoes, castles and a handsome prince.

This book describes all of the princesses you can be, and in a manger gay is not just flight if fancy. The author, Yonit Werber, has written a lovely book of princesses, told all in rhyme. I know my granddaughter prefers stories in rhyme, she smiles and laughs. You can be a Candy Princess, Princess of the night, Princess of the Lions and Superhero Princess. You learn all about princesses with a description of each. Teachers /parents will enjoy reading this book to their children. Discussions of princesses and what you wantbto be and imagination can take place. The illustrations by Abria Das are vivid and brillant, depicting all the differing princesses in their costumes. This is a wonderful book to be read and discussed.

Recommended. prisrob 04-12-14

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my little princess, 25 Nov 2013
Just read this to my daughter and she immediately asked me to read it again so it is fair to say this has gone down well!

2.0 out of 5 stars May be better in a paperback version, 13 July 2014
Short story about different types of princesses. Due to illustrations being in black and white {Kindlewhite} my 4 year old granddaughter did not find them very interesting. May be better in a paperback version.

5.0 out of 5 stars 10/10. 5/5 15/15 100/100 200/200 300/300, 2 July 2014
Well that was a lovley story hopefully you were very proud of yourself

I will tell all my friends to read it

Lots of love Kaitlyn Payne p.s I'm 7

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 14 Feb 2014
Nice girlie children's book with rhymes. Perfect book for little girls who dream of being princesses. My 3 and half year old princess liked it!

3.0 out of 5 stars What I would like to be when I grow up., 29 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish I could be a princess !, 20 Jan 2014
It was very sweet and thoughtful. It was a good poetry book for me to read as I am nearly eight.

4.0 out of 5 stars For under fives, 14 Jan 2014
It's good because your baby or child will like the illustrated pictures and the writing is for a child as well

3.0 out of 5 stars Princesses, 1 Jan 2014
This will be a book for the girlly girls and princess lovers because it has a girl in it who wants to be about 10 princess