5.0 out of 5 stars Superbly waterproof!
Published 11 months ago by Mr. Alan Thompson

3.0 out of 5 stars too small
The coat is well made just like most Trespass stuff, but it is very small. I wear a size 16 and ordered an XL, but had to return it as it was too small.
Published 10 months ago by Mrs. D. Sanderson

3.0 out of 5 stars too small, 19 Feb 2014
Mrs. D. Sanderson (Scotland) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Superbly waterproof!, 13 Jan 2014
Mr. Alan Thompson (Midlands, England) - See all my reviews
I have had cheaper trespass clothing before, and to be fair, it was cheap for a reason. This one, I got it heavily discounted during the black Friday deals, so I wasn't too worried about taking the risk. I needn't of been worried though, it's easily as good as my Berghaus waterproof, and the finish is way better than I expected. It's a Large but still a fairly tight fit on my wife (tall and slim!) so bear that in mind, but she says it's brilliant, keeps out the wind, and as I mentioned, it works as well as any waterproof - so far... Looks pretty plain I suppose but it's black, it was always going to. I would definitely but the mans version, especially at the reduced price.

5.0 out of 5 stars great black Friday deal, 1 Jan 2014
M. J. French (Exeter) - See all my reviews
Bought this for £30 in the black Friday deals, is perfect for cycling and walking. No issues with it apart from Velcro ripping my scarves, so I took it off!

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely quality, 27 Dec 2013
Elaine Tomasso (Troon. Uk) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I saw the reviews about size so I bought large (I'm normally 14-16) and panicked till it turned up that I'd gone too small. It fits snugly over a jumper (not tight, but not baggy) so I'm pleased and relieved. It is shorter than I expected but it will do the job.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good jacket, 17 Dec 2013
Got this in black Friday sale so the price I paid (£30 or so) is a fair reflection of the product I feel....wouldn't pay the price it normally retails at on amazon (£80). These type of jackets do tend to be overpriced. Jacket fits well and is nice and tidy (I got a medium).

2.0 out of 5 stars FAR FAR TOO SMALL SIZE MISLEADING SO WHOSE FAULT IS IT GET YOUR SIZING CORRECT OR ALLOW FREE RETURNS, 9 Dec 2013
This review is from: Trespass Women's Lisbon Outdoor Jacket (Sports Apparel)
Bought this in a flash sale far far too small more like children's I want to return it but have to pay £6 for the privilege I paid £30 for it and it seems rather steep. There was no return info in the package and on further investigation on the returns section they indicate the fault was not theirs but on reading a recent review I suspect they were cheap because of their under-sizing and the lack of reasonable returns policy suggests this further. As a rule I like Trespass but not impressed with the sellers selling tactics on this one and would not recommend it because one would think X-Large would fit the average women and if it did not there was something wrong with the sizing information. This echoes other comments.
Poor, poor show. I use Amazon a lot but I won't purchase from the flash sale again and will not purchase coats or clothes for that matter online. I think this sizing was very misleading and I am disappointed to be writing this as I have been a very very satisfied Amazon user for many years.
Check the returns particulars and question the sizing information before you buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but comes up very small, 2 Dec 2013
Lee (IPSWICH, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I am very sure of my size but when I ordered this coat it came up very small. I can't help thinking this was why it was on sale. It is however a very quality coat that will keep someone dry as opposed to warm. Just order several sizes larger and do not expect it to also keep you warm.

4.0 out of 5 stars it doesn't hold and becomes most annoying., 3 Sep 2014
Quality jacket from trespass but they really need to stop using velcro on the cuffs, it doesn't hold and becomes most annoying.