5.0 out of 5 stars BETTER THAN EXPECTED FOR THE PRICE
Published 12 months ago by Tinalist

1.0 out of 5 stars Low quality, poorly fitting.
I was dissappointed with the quality of the product. Looks and feels homemade. Very tight fit, especially if you have any kind of protective covering on your iPad (I use an Air Jacket and could barely fit the iPad inside). Returned for a refund which was quickly processed.
Published 8 months ago by Skinny P

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars BETTER THAN EXPECTED FOR THE PRICE, 10 Feb. 2014
This review is from: CushCase iPad Air Sleeve Case Cover for New Apple iPad Air 9.7 inch Tablet Waterproof Canvas - Black (Electronics)
I treated myself to a new iPad Air at Xmas, complete with the Apple leather case (not the Apple iPad cover, which only protects the screen.) The Apple case does protect the iPad whilst in use, but I felt like I needed added protection when carrying it around to coffee bars etc. Enter the CushCase! The iPad fits snugly and securely inside it, even with its case on, (which I had been worried about), and I'm sure it will give a little over time to allow even a bit more room. (TIP: push the IPad in spine first to aid entry.). The Velcro seems very strong, so I have no concerns there. All in all, great value for money and I feel my beloved iPad is safe....

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 24 Jan. 2014
Fits the iPad Air perfectly, is nicely padded, feel like i could throw it around and my ipad would be fine. Doesn't feel cheap either.

4.0 out of 5 stars is not bulky and I recommend it. I would not change my purchase decision, 13 Feb. 2015
The CushCase is elegant and suits my purpose - which is to be able to carry the iPad around unobtrusively. The sleeve fits snugly over the iPad - around which I have already attached a leather and plastic magnetic case (which I strongly recommend). The only 'downside' of the sleeve is that it does not offer as much shock protection as I had hoped for. It comes with a fleece lining but no neoprene for additional shock protection. It would survive a drop onto carpet and bashing in a rucksack - but possibly not much more. That said, the protection offered is a compromise. The case is well made, is not bulky and I recommend it. I would not change my purchase decision.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case when using the iPad air with the Logitech keyboard case., 18 Feb. 2015
Excellent cover if you are using the iPad with the Logitech keyboard case - it is a snug fit and perfect when travelling. Personally, I wouldn't pick this case if I just had the iPad, as it is quite a loose fit and not particularly practical, i.e. you have to take the ipad out to use it and hence the case no longer provides any protection.....there are plenty of other cases that still offer protection whilst you use the iPad (however, this depends on your preferences, as some people like to use the iPad without any cover).

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits my iPad Air 2 with the Smart Cover perfectly, 12 Nov. 2014
Fits my iPad Air 2 with the Smart Cover perfectly. Does the Job. Nothing overly special but it's just what I needed to overt any more scratches and bumps to my iPad. Doesn't feel too bulky either but I have only had it for a few minutes. Arrived a day earlier than I was expecting so overall I am happy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 12 July 2014
Great little sleeve. Soft and protective. Would buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for iPad Air, 20 Jun. 2014
A well made sleeve case that fits my iPad Air perfectly, even with a gel rear cover fitted. Plenty of padding and a soft fleece lining offers good protection, whilst the canvas exterior should prove durable when travelling. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy, 26 May 2014
Best buy for any iPad Air. Pouch and soft on the inside. Thick too. Buying a second for my partners new iPad. .)

4.0 out of 5 stars Protect your Air, but not for the looks, 15 Feb. 2014
Does the job, protecting the iPad with a tight fit and no fuss. It's a bit on the ugly side and quality does not look like much, hence 4 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars CushCase Pouch, 14 Feb. 2014
I bought this to use with my Apple iPad Air SmartCase. It's well padded a snug fit with the SmartCase and it offers much more projection when used together, and it's ideal for throwing in your work bag. Recommended for a cheap additional form of protection

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›